MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code

MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code

View Stats:
PLEASE DEVELOPPERS
Please, i own the game already on playstation, let me buy the profile items ! :steamsad: :steamsad::steamsad::steamsad::steamsad::steamsad::steamsad:
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Red Apr 8 @ 12:30am 
I'm pretty sure you won't like my answer, but as far as I know this would be on Steam not allowing people who don't own a given game to purchase related items, not on the devs. With that being said, the items in question are not exclusive to the Points Shop and can also be purchased from the community market, so you have that option at least.

Also MBAACC was not released on PlayStation consoles as far as I know, only MBAA exists on PS2 (and MBTL on PS4/PS5). And on top of that, the game is often really cheap on sales and has been in several bundles, so you might be able to get it easily if you really want to get the profile backgrounds from the Points Shop.
Originally posted by Red:
I'm pretty sure you won't like my answer, but as far as I know this would be on Steam not allowing people who don't own a given game to purchase related items, not on the devs. With that being said, the items in question are not exclusive to the Points Shop and can also be purchased from the community market, so you have that option at least.

Also MBAACC was not released on PlayStation consoles as far as I know, only MBAA exists on PS2 (and MBTL on PS4/PS5). And on top of that, the game is often really cheap on sales and has been in several bundles, so you might be able to get it easily if you really want to get the profile backgrounds from the Points Shop.

probably have mbtl then
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50