MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code

MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code

View Stats:
Daikatan Jan 7, 2023 @ 11:37am
Still prefer artstyle/sprites/animation here, compared to TL
Sujectively, I find MBAACC visuals more appealing. Maybe because they are more low-res so it pushes imagination more. Or maybe it really has more "character" to it compared to Type Lumina somehow. Maybe cause it's more "raw"... well it was still pretty much doujin and not "studio", huh?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
point-blank Jan 7, 2023 @ 10:08pm 
In my case, the low res the sprites of In MBAACC are vague enough to convince me that those sprites could look like the characters I know from the VIsual Novel

... whereas TL has sprites so detailed that you can see that these characters don't look the way they should.
Last edited by point-blank; Jan 27, 2023 @ 5:54pm
Bob Lee Storbæk Jan 27, 2023 @ 5:23pm 
The animation is objectively better. It has anticipation, follow-through, exaggeration, etc.
If you go frame-by-frame through modern 2D sprites you'll see they all just look like still images, not something that's in motion.
XOF Mar 3 @ 3:44pm 
I actually prefer this style over TL not because it is pixel-y or something, but because it is true to the source and not a generic popular-anime-ish visual style from the remake.
I wanted to like it but I could't, even did a refund.
Seriously, very short hair and miniskirt on Arcueid??
And the faces, oh boy they are so... bad? They dont show anything

Also the moves and playstyles. Lots of playstyles.
I was into MB since Act Cadenza version A (NAOMI), it had distinct Arcueid EX move blood attack that sends opponent to fly all over the screen and then STOMP him into the ground. It looked so badass, and kinda still is. And since I am Arcueid fan, so, I liked it alot)))
Last edited by XOF; Mar 3 @ 3:52pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50