BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend

View Stats:
am i the only one who find it extremely difficult to play 2D anime fighting games?
compared to the 3D space such as tekken or soulcalibur these games are brutal and it is so hard to pull off a combo. i'm trying to things by experimenting but my character just throws a jab here and there. jesus christ.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Toki May 17 @ 1:47am 
I think how easy combos are is super dependent on the game, not about 2D or 3D.
What characters are you using? Some BB characters are much harder than others imo.

Training mode & the challenges are super useful for learning basic combos. (Challenges force you to do combos to clear the challenge.)
Originally posted by Naran:
I think how easy combos are is super dependent on the game, not about 2D or 3D.
What characters are you using? Some BB characters are much harder than others imo.

Training mode & the challenges are super useful for learning basic combos. (Challenges force you to do combos to clear the challenge.)
i think i am having difficulty because in the 3D space when you perform an attack your characters tend move around, alot of attacks in the 2D space are usually stationary attacks. idk if that makes sense
I think it is easiest when you start to think of anime game combos like DmC

With stuff like jump cancels and special cancels being a huge deal in these games much like DmC itself
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50