BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend

View Stats:
Elfezen Apr 26, 2017 @ 7:36am
Problem with Key Bindings on Chronophantasma
I bought the game and im trying to play but the keyboard bindings are horrible, i managed to change all the keys apart from the basic ones the ''Confirm'' key says that its the number 7 and the ''Return'' is number 8 but my laptop doesn't even have a numpad so i need to use digital keyboard and i cannot find any way to change these keys to be ''Enter'' and ''Backspace'' like the previous Blazblue games, how do i change that key button because i can't do anything now basically. And no i don't want to buy a controller theres a reason why i am on PC and not on consoles.

My problem is that i need to change the ''Confirm'' and ''Return'' buttons from number 7 8 to Enter and Backspace but i cant find a way and now i basically cant play the game because of 2 buttons that were horribly programmed in the pc port.
Last edited by Elfezen; Dec 31, 2023 @ 5:24am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Calamity Blaster Apr 26, 2017 @ 7:51am 
Instead of pressing enter, press tab instead thatn should help since enter makes you use the num pad
Elfezen Apr 26, 2017 @ 7:54am 
Originally posted by Calamity Blaster:
Instead of pressing enter, press tab instead thatn should help since enter makes you use the num pad

i tried but enter or tab dont do anything for me because the game has set the 'confirm'' and ''return'' buttons to be number 7 and 8 by default and it wont let me change them at all, i am trying to change them from 7 8 to be enter and backspace
Last edited by Elfezen; Dec 31, 2023 @ 5:23am
Calamity Blaster Apr 26, 2017 @ 8:00am 
Originally posted by Syncroniam:

did you even read what my problem is? enter or tab dont do anything for me because the game has set the 'confirm'' and ''return'' buttons to be number 7 and 8 by default and it wont let me change them at all, i am trying to change them from 7 8 to be enter and backspace
Do you have a controller cause, if you do try using the controller to change the keybindings of the buttons
Elfezen Apr 26, 2017 @ 8:02am 
Originally posted by Syncroniam:

did you even read what my problem is? enter or tab dont do anything for me because the game has set the 'confirm'' and ''return'' buttons to be number 7 and 8 by default and it wont let me change them at all, i am trying to change them from 7 8 to be enter and backspace
Do you have a controller cause, if you do try using the controller to change the keybindings of the buttons

i dont really have controller
Last edited by Elfezen; Dec 31, 2023 @ 5:23am
yaypuff Apr 26, 2017 @ 8:18am 
Press TAB at title screen to use 2p keykindings (asdw + uioj). Accept u / decline i / pause Tab.

I would probably rebind J to H instead though. So it will be spaced more like an arcade setup.
Last edited by yaypuff; Apr 26, 2017 @ 8:42am
Elfezen Apr 26, 2017 @ 8:19am 
Originally posted by Kirbypuff:
Press TAB at title screen to use 2p keykindings instead (asdw + uioj). Accept u / decline i / tab pause.

yea thanks thats the only solution it seems
Felipexpk Dec 31, 2023 @ 5:09am 
Originally posted by yaypuff:
thanks for your help
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50