GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN-

GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN-

Seireiko Dec 29, 2015 @ 5:16am
2 Player with Keyboard?
Hi guys, i just bought the game yesterday.
and i wonder how can i enable 2 player on PC because i want to play with my brother but i dont know how to do it
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
ShimazakiD Dec 29, 2015 @ 8:06am 
Are you insane?, normally a keyboard has a limit of 3 keypress at time, so it has no sense to put to players on a keyboard when they are most likelly canceling comands each other due to that keyboard limitation.
Last edited by ShimazakiD; Dec 29, 2015 @ 7:51pm
a_nevels666 Dec 29, 2015 @ 8:13am 
^ little harsh don't you think? Not everyone knows abou that.

The game already has keyboard support for 2 players, but yeah, most keyboards have limitations on how many keys it will register at a time.
Last edited by a_nevels666; Dec 29, 2015 @ 8:13am
ViperZeth Dec 29, 2015 @ 9:23am 
If your keyboard isn't limited:
Go to the Controls and make a seperate set of binds for Player 2. Use those keys in Versus mode for the second player. Piece of cake.
Heavymetalmixer Dec 29, 2015 @ 10:01am 
I guess you should get at least one control, 'cause two on the same keyboard IS TOO HARDCORE!
Omnithrash Jan 10, 2016 @ 11:55am 
If you're putting it into an arcade cabinet (like I am) you need 2 players from a single keyboard so it works with keyboard encoders for arcade controls.

Standard stuff in fighting games that are arcade friendly
Dizzy Feb 12, 2016 @ 12:29am 
Originally posted by ShimazakiD:
Are you insane?, normally a keyboard has a limit of 3 keypress at time, so it has no sense to put to players on a keyboard when they are most likelly canceling comands each other due to that keyboard limitation.
Please dont spread your limited knowledge to others, mechanical keyboards can register almost all keys pressed at once.
Brandon Feb 12, 2016 @ 12:50am 
Originally posted by Dizzy:
Originally posted by ShimazakiD:
Please dont spread your limited knowledge to others, mechanical keyboards can register almost all keys pressed at once.
Notice he didn't say "all keyboards?" the majority of keyboards are not mechanical and use 6KRO.
Omnithrash Feb 12, 2016 @ 8:59am 
iPac keyboard encoders used in arcade machines also don't have a keypress limit.
vanishedchief2021 Jul 31, 2023 @ 3:52am 
can you play this game in 2 player using 2 keyboard yes or no.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50