Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition-

Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition-

View Stats:
Can't Press OK on Launcher in Linux
Welp I think I'm gonna have a hard time finding an answer for this but I'll try anyway:

I'm running Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition- from Linux and while the game works and plays perfectly and seems fun as hell, I can't actually change any of the configuration options/settings options from the Launcher before the game actually loads. I just want to change the resolution and input and after that I'll be golden.

I suspect possibly Linux isn't opening the configuration file with the right permissions. However, apparently WINE always opens stuff with full privileges so that shouldn't actually be an issue? Also I can't read any of the files to find and manually edit the cfg options myself. The one file I think might be the right one seems to be encrypted so I can't actually read it or make changes.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated :D

UPDATE - RESOLVED! :D
For future gooblers: When you open the Settings window in the launcher there's black-on-black text of an error that apparently says there's "Duplicate" something. I figured duplicate usually means keyconfig, checked the configs for Player 2, turns out they're just completely missing hotkeys. So I entered the same hotkeys already used by the game - which one would think would retain the conflict - nonetheless, suddenly the OK button was available and I could save the cfg properly. Everything works great, already love this game. Thanks, me! :D
Last edited by Pizza Old Boy; Jun 8, 2023 @ 1:13am