Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition-

Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition-

View Stats:
KangaPower Apr 30, 2016 @ 12:03pm
Graphical glitches with the game
Anyone experiencing the characters becoming invisible when they are in Heat Mode or when they are ignited by a fire move?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Bla.Z May 19, 2016 @ 8:15pm 
I am! Its really awkward ^.^;;
JINXHAND May 24, 2016 @ 9:58pm 
This only happens to me when characters are on fire... I'm trying to figure out the settings to see what can be changed to remedy the issue...
KangaPower May 24, 2016 @ 10:47pm 
Originally posted by JINXHAND:
This only happens to me when characters are on fire... I'm trying to figure out the settings to see what can be changed to remedy the issue...

That is what is happening to me too. I wonder if it has to do with my GPU drivers. Are you running an ATI?
JINXHAND May 24, 2016 @ 11:37pm 
Sadly, no... It's an older laptop with AMD quad core...
KangaPower May 25, 2016 @ 7:05pm 
Still AMD drivers it seems. Maybe that's the reason.
OhDatsApplesMate Jul 3, 2016 @ 11:45am 
AMD here too, same thing
Pharticus Maximus Jul 15, 2016 @ 4:47pm 
AMD is garbage thats the problem. The CPUs and GPUs are terrible, people try to save a few bucks and this is what they get. Buy Intel and Nvidia and enjoy gaming, thats all.
sailorbear510 Jul 21, 2016 @ 7:27pm 
The term "older" is mentioned in this thread. I would blame the the older hardware for a lack of graphical support rather than blame brand names over this one. Depending on how old the graphics processor is, it may not support the correct features required for a quality experience on this game.
sailorbear510 Jul 21, 2016 @ 7:39pm 

Does other games exhibit this issue with similar graphical effects?
JINXHAND Jul 21, 2016 @ 8:58pm 
Originally posted by ImALittleBear:

Does other games exhibit this issue with similar graphical effects?

No not at all. I am capable of playing other games just fine. I think BatFan just has a different engine that doesn't work too well with certain graphic cards.
ChelslaMeal Nov 28, 2016 @ 4:42am 
Has anyone found a solution to this issue yet? This issue is affecting me too, and it's annoying. I'm using a Radeon HD 7950.
KangaPower Dec 9, 2016 @ 7:41pm 
My hope is there is an optional beta version that turns off a feature to keep this from happening but IDK if such a thing exists.
JINXHAND Jul 5, 2017 @ 6:26pm 
I'm still having this issue sadly. I've tried several different settings on my laptop, and have used a few different laptops with no luck... It could possibly be an AMD thing from what I see... Does everyone here have an AMD GPU???
marco.nadal.75 Nov 30, 2017 @ 6:07am 
I too have an AMD GPU and the characters turn invisible when set on fire. They look fine in the overheat mode though.

This is unlikely to get patched by the devs (dot emu?) so our only recourse is to try different video drivers or play with a different GPU.

AMD Radeon RX470 4GB
driver version: 17.7.2

Unfortunately it is luck of the draw on PC, a given app may work correctly on one system but not another, as anyone who had to get The Lion King CD-ROM on the family PC can attest. The tears, they ran like waterfalls on that Christmas morn...

But yeah, AMD drivers seem to have a bad reputation. My GPU plays all the AAA games well, but minor titles such as BatFan can fall by the wayside. At least Guilty Gear Xrd works!
Frinpollog Jan 4, 2018 @ 7:55pm 
Radeon HD 7850 user reporting in. Same issue: all I see is their outline after they get stuck in limbo.

Gonna update to 17.12.2 now. If that doesn't work, I may just refund it if it becomes a nuisance.
Last edited by Frinpollog; Jan 4, 2018 @ 10:05pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50