Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition-

Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition-

View Stats:
AIRFIGHTER Dec 27, 2017 @ 5:18am
Controller problem
I open the launcher and I set it to map my ds3 controller, but when I launch the game it won't respond to my controller, what doesn't help is the it won't let me click on 'OK' in the settings menu.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
JorgeMarvelous Mar 15, 2019 @ 7:39pm 
Me too, the same issue!
The default is keyboard, you have to change it to controller.
gamerphil07 Apr 30, 2021 @ 8:40pm 
Just got the game on sale, I've been super excited to play but now I'm having the same issue. Same goes for setting the resolution and fullscreen, it simply won't allow me to press "OK" and confirm the settings. Tried uninstalling the game and restarting my computer, no luck.
Pizza Old Boy Jun 8, 2023 @ 1:18am 
When you open the Settings window in the launcher there's black-on-black text of an error that apparently says there's "Duplicate" something. I figured duplicate usually means keyconfig, checked the configs for Player 2, turns out they're just completely missing hotkeys. So I entered the same hotkeys already used by the game - which one would think would retain the conflict - nonetheless, suddenly the OK button was available and I could save the cfg properly.

TLDR change keyboard/controller config for player 2 or whatever's missing (empties fields causing error will be red)
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50