Indiana Jones and the Great Circle

Indiana Jones and the Great Circle

HORRIBLE GAME
this is the worst piece of dog crap i have ever seen idk how you could honesty ruin a game that has this much promise and you managed to make it look like a ps3 game. judging by the trailer and the game play footage no way i would put money into this game, and bethesda has ruined another possible franchise game. Todd Howard needs to retire and get out of the video game genre before he tanks the whole company.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
I think Indiana Jones was ruined enough as it is ...
Would be better a third person view like IJ Infernal Machine, IJ Emperor´s Tomb, Tomb Raider series or Uncharted series.
What do you mean, this looks super next gen. Thinking this is bait...
ok "liluzivert"...
If you want to farm points you should focus on how woke it’s going to be when releases not saying the graphic is bad which it’s not.
if its woke and cringe like the latest movie its a no buy.
That movie was horrible to watch.
R4Z0R Feb 3 @ 12:02pm 
Idtech :steamhappy:
Wurmgott Feb 3 @ 2:32pm 
Oh No It'S sO wOkE mY sUpErCoOl MaNlInEsS iS iN dAnGeR pLz HeLp PaPi
TsampaD Feb 4 @ 9:21am 
from the trailers I've seen so far I can't make any personal conclusions about what exactly the title of the game is.

we need to see more.
I think Ive played all Wolfensteins maybe missed one, if they take ideas from all their games, this could be fun journey. Im on positive side.
Last edited by Cyberpunker; Mar 5 @ 4:20am
gamers are just the worst ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ people
Originally posted by Doomerang:
I think Indiana Jones was ruined enough as it is ...
For the franchise to be ruined then even when watching Raiders I would still have this terrible after taste in my mouth from whatever ruined Indiana Jones. Since there isn't then no the franchise is not ruined.

I'm buying this game the moment it's released or pre-orders are available.
Last edited by earlybird; Mar 14 @ 7:47pm
Garet_S Mar 16 @ 2:23am 
I don't really undertand this horrible inclination to butcher a game before is released. Wait for its release, look some gameplay... so you can butcher it or not!
Originally posted by Garet_S:
I don't really undertand this horrible inclination to butcher a game before is released. Wait for its release, look some gameplay... so you can butcher it or not!
the early bird catches the worm my friend.
Why wait and waste time?
always with the hyperbole.... yawn
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Per page: 1530 50