Life Eater

Life Eater

View Stats:
i cant wait for the "the devs that made this are sick and the so are the people who buy it" comments
like it always happens on these games but you dont see anyone complain on like hitman or gta about playing as a crazy serial killer but as soon as you decide to make a game souly about being the bad guy and make it disturbing it like automatically will summon the "video games cause violence" type people to complain right before they launch a game like the coffin of andy and leyley or manhunt
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Is there a controversy with this game im not aware of?
Originally posted by Cosmonaut Cartilag:
You play as a serial killer essentially and every game that's done something similar to that has tons of people trying to say that if you play games like that you should be in jail or something and it's just super annoying but no there isn't any controversy it's just I'm annoyed with the people who try to bridge the gap between reality and video game and say that because you play manhunt or something you are insane
sam Apr 18 @ 6:56am 
Originally posted by train cookie:
You play as a serial killer essentially and every game that's done something similar to that has tons of people trying to say that if you play games like that you should be in jail or something and it's just super annoying but no there isn't any controversy it's just I'm annoyed with the people who try to bridge the gap between reality and video game and say that because you play manhunt or something you are insane

You sound like you're kinda off the rails. I suppose its not surprise that it annoys you and that you feel connected with this game.
Dont let them find out about Postal 2.
Go read Ravenous devils or Kindeman remedy discussions, that's where all the juice is. Masochisia is fine too.
My boys snowflakes highly appreciate these games, someone was going to call the police even. Search Kindeman topics
Originally posted by Saint Nik:
Go read Ravenous devils or Kindeman remedy discussions, that's where all the juice is. Masochisia is fine too.
My boys snowflakes highly appreciate these games, someone was going to call the police even. Search Kindeman topics
i love raveonus devils and this kinderman game looks sick. is it any good?
Kindeman is basically the same game. It's nice IMO.
But Ravenous devils is way better. Anyway, I think you should give it a try, friend.
Kindeman is basically the same game. It's nice IMO.
But Ravenous devils is way better. Anyway, I think you should give it a try, friend.
yeah i bought it and its pretty good there is enough new stuff to do that it isnt a complete rip on "sweeny todd sim" so yeah pretty good
Got feeling you play some wild stuff.
Nah just some little peaceful games. New forms of art, I would say.
For those keeping score, to complete GTA 5 you must kill at least 96 people. So you kill at least 8 times as many people in that game as you do in this game.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50