Lunar Lander Beyond

Lunar Lander Beyond

View Stats:
Derivitiv Dec 11, 2023 @ 11:14pm
Why isn't this part of The Atari Recharged line?
I'm actually just curious. Is "Beyond" is going to be a new line of Atari Based Games, or is this a one off that was just more involved than a standard recharged game? Is the recharged series going to continue?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
BIG GIT Apr 23 @ 9:03am 
100% agree.. I've bought every recharge game was about to purchase this when I seen £25 err not for that price. Especially when the reviews so far haven't been that amazing either. Shame
Minken Apr 23 @ 9:11am 
Originally posted by BIG GIT:
100% agree.. I've bought every recharge game was about to purchase this when I seen £25 err not for that price. Especially when the reviews so far haven't been that amazing either. Shame

I agree regarding the price tag :parkmoney: 28,99€? Eeeh.. no. Well, now my wish list has one less game in it :steamhappy:
SmugPorky  [developer] Apr 23 @ 9:14am 
Hey there! This title is not part of the "Recharged" series, it is a fully standalone reimagining/reboot/sequel in the Lunar Lander series!

Lunar Lander Beyond has a full campaign mode that spans across several different planets that you visit as the story progresses, and there's tons of characters, dialogue with full voice acting, multiple ships and abilities to unlock too!
Originally posted by SmugPorky:
Hey there! This title is not part of the "Recharged" series, it is a fully standalone reimagining/reboot/sequel in the Lunar Lander series!

Lunar Lander Beyond has a full campaign mode that spans across several different planets that you visit as the story progresses, and there's tons of characters, dialogue with full voice acting, multiple ships and abilities to unlock too!
So its a full reimagining like Yars Rising, good to know. I do really like what Ataris been doing with their properties recently.
Originally posted by SmugPorky:

Well I did not realize there was a whole Lunar Lander series... ?
Last edited by AlienMenace; Apr 25 @ 2:35pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50