qomp2
Couple Questions
1. I noticed that the developer is different for this game? Different game?

2. Will there be any difficulty options?

3. Length of game? THANKS!
Last edited by Andrew R; Feb 17 @ 6:19am
Originally posted by Flightless Baguette:
Hey Andrew, sorry for the wait!

1: The developer is indeed different from the first, this one having been made by Graphite Lab under the guidance and publication of Atari (I work for Atari, not Graphite). It was made in the spirit of the first game, while also trying to channel some of the spirit of Pong, if that makes sense. Adding a bit of mystery to the beloved classic that was the original Pong.

2: There are currently no difficulty options, but there is a sneaky way in the options to make the game a little easier, for those struggling with the puzzles, hehe.

3: The game can generally be completed in a few hours, but if you're looking to collect all of the secrets and uncover all that the world hides, you can add a few more.

Hope that helps!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Andrew R Feb 20 @ 7:07am 
bump
Andrew R Feb 21 @ 10:25am 
guess the developer is out
A developer of this app has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Hey Andrew, sorry for the wait!

1: The developer is indeed different from the first, this one having been made by Graphite Lab under the guidance and publication of Atari (I work for Atari, not Graphite). It was made in the spirit of the first game, while also trying to channel some of the spirit of Pong, if that makes sense. Adding a bit of mystery to the beloved classic that was the original Pong.

2: There are currently no difficulty options, but there is a sneaky way in the options to make the game a little easier, for those struggling with the puzzles, hehe.

3: The game can generally be completed in a few hours, but if you're looking to collect all of the secrets and uncover all that the world hides, you can add a few more.

Hope that helps!
Andrew R Feb 27 @ 6:48am 
The pricing is much more expensive for something that looks the same.
Looks can be deceiving, and this game has quite a lot of new in store for those deciding to delve into its depths ;)
Andrew R Feb 27 @ 6:52am 
k
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50