Sally
My thoughts on Sally
Firstly, this game is super cute. Lovely graphics and the music is sweet too. The characters are okay for now, but hopefully with character customisation added when the game releases, will see very different looking characters.

The camera controls are a bit clunky, but when you figure out the ways to go, they didn't really bother me too much.

I like how each area has it's own space and that you have a variety of actions you can take, for example, cutting wood, making ingots or rods, potions, cooking and farming/mining.

The one thing I would change about the farming is that each action takes quite a while. Tilling the soil, planting the seeds (easy one) then watering them, each action almost has its own mini cut scene. Cute for a bit but it lands up making things quite slow.

Mining is quicker but I'd love to be able to hold down the "E" button instead of having to press it each time to mine the ore.

The only other thing I really, really hope changes, is that your items are stackable. Having veggies that each one takes a space in your inventory bar, or each ore has its own space is frustrating. I am also not 100% sure where to put the ore and veggies. Only a couple fit in the fridge or the ore boxes, so I did use them to make some food and also some items, but a chest would be great to store stuff in. (unless I missed it)

Other than that, I will be wishlisting this game for when it comes out. I'm keen to see what the story is about.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Visigoth Jun 23 @ 8:28pm 
I agree on all of your suggestions!! :)

Excited to see what they can make out of this game, because just the demo left me super interested and I literally played it for a few mins lol
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50