Sally
Character Creation?
The store page suggested we could, but when I play the demo I can only randomize a character.
Originally posted by cooplucidtales:
Yes, character creation is absolutely coming to Sally. The demo is meant to be a very limited preview of the game - we still have lots of features to add. The character creator is one of them. For the demo, we went with a randomizer to give players a choice, and hint at the fact that you will be able to create diverse characters in the full version. Sorry for the confusion!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
cooplucidtales  [developer] Jun 12 @ 7:27am 
Yes, character creation is absolutely coming to Sally. The demo is meant to be a very limited preview of the game - we still have lots of features to add. The character creator is one of them. For the demo, we went with a randomizer to give players a choice, and hint at the fact that you will be able to create diverse characters in the full version. Sorry for the confusion!
No worries that's why I asked so I didn't make any assumptions. Thank you very much for the answer it helped me since I needed to know this in order to add it to my Character Creation Steam Curator page. Looking forward to release!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50