RKGK / Rakugaki

RKGK / Rakugaki

View Stats:
Add an optional assist for the final boss please
I simply cannot keep up with the attacks in the final phases. It’s too long and too much happening at once while trying to pan the camera so you can see all the attacks around you.

Nothing else in the game is even close to this and I’d like to be able to finish the game. Could you please tone it down in Modern mode at least or have some kind of assist option like Nintendo games do if you fail over and over at a section. Or even easier just add an option to increase hearts up to 10.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
RHICTKY May 30 @ 9:44pm 
Definitely shorter attack waves, but also give Valah some recovery time!

The big spheroid enemies are terrible in this stage, if you miss an attack, because you'll take damage from the spark shield and trigger the blast. You'll take damage from that blast and pinball into another hazard taking more damage. Boom, 3 hearts gone before you even touch the ground again.

I feel most of the hub 6 levels (including the boss) just go on for too long in general. Short tough levels or long exploration focused ones. Both at once is just exhausting.
Penny Jun 3 @ 8:59am 
You know the funniest thing I found out about the final boss fight? In the very last phase, if you let the AoE that you're supposed to destroy 3 crystals to stop it hits you, the AoE also destroys all enemies, saving you the effort to kill the enemies by yourself. Whether taking hit points from the AoE is acceptable or not, that's up to you, but it's something worth considering if you don't feel like putting the risk of getting hit trying to kill the enemies.
Paullo Jun 9 @ 2:04am 
Yep, really enjoyed the game overall but the final boss is pretty obnoxious. There's no real rhythm or pattern to it; just a frantic, chaotic mess of hazards and enemies that goes on for far too long and feels as much about dumb luck as it does anything else.

I feel confident that if I keep at it the stars will eventually align and I'll crack it, but I'm not sure I have the patience to spend that much time on the least fun part of the game.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50