Stick It to the Stickman

Stick It to the Stickman

When is the game coming out? It is already 2024
It is already 2024 but the store page for the game still hasn't changed! I just want to know the date at which the game is coming out.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Mcnugget Jan 15 @ 10:48am 
with the whole new trailer from three weeks ago, the dev representative (is that what he is?) asking what the price should be, and etc could mean this probably is coming out somewhere early 2024
They are still polishing it a bit more, probably early 2024 or mid 2024
Im Not Sure But If I Had To Guess I'd Say It'd Release Near MARCH - MAY, considering its Already January 21st.
hey Smug_Master, it's March and it's still not out, better get waitin'!
Y'all need patience
But I wouldn't recommend you hold your breath.
hyphenza  [developer] Apr 8 @ 2:09am 
Originally posted by Gerbox2011:
We need the full game, but I am compliant to wait a while longer. Also, to me it feels like the community is dead in the water, quote this post and prove me wrong pls
):U
Define "dead in the water" ;)
If you feel like you need more SITTSM action - there's a very active community over on the Free Lives Discord. Things will generally get busier here once the game is released.
Ah, yes. Thanks for clearing that up.
still not out :(
JCH Apr 29 @ 12:19pm 
Originally posted by hyphenza:
Originally posted by Gerbox2011:
We need the full game, but I am compliant to wait a while longer. Also, to me it feels like the community is dead in the water, quote this post and prove me wrong pls
):U
Define "dead in the water" ;)
If you feel like you need more SITTSM action - there's a very active community over on the Free Lives Discord. Things will generally get busier here once the game is released.

Not the slightest bit "active"
Weird way to funnel people into that channel, your game is releasing here.
To Gerbox2011:

We've been patent for a couple years!
Hmmmm...?
it's may, 4th of may to be specific. game is still not out. physics are absolutely epic btw!
JCH May 4 @ 1:26pm 
Maybe change deadline for 2025? To be realistic
N0o*Sox* May 5 @ 11:03am 
One can hope that it releases 2024 and not 2025 because MY BLOOD IS BOILING. I NEED MY STICKMAN GAME.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50