UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH II Sys:Celes

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH II Sys:Celes

View Stats:
Friendly reminder about regional prices
Oh yeah, in my region this game still costs SEVEN TIMES more than the first one (and that's without discounts.) This is hilarious to the point of absurdity. Even an 80% price cut will look sad compared to similar fighting games. :evafacepalm:
Last edited by ❥ SexySexyLover; Jul 10 @ 5:22pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
That's actually the game everywhere: CLr is really cheap right now because it's the old game without rollback. People that wanna play online have no reason to buy it, so of course it has a way lower price.
I understand, this has been mentioned more than once, but does this change the fact? Not everyone buys games just for the sake of online, even among fightings, and this is a fairly niche series. I love projects from the French-Bread, but this is just a merciless price tag.

Even with a 50% discount, the sequel costs the same as 18 copies of regular Exe:Late (with 80%) and ~12.5 copies of [cl-r] (still with the same 80% discount...)

About the Deluxe edition... I don't even want to compare. :sadcthulhu:
Last edited by ❥ SexySexyLover; Jul 11 @ 6:37am
Yeah...newer games cost more than old games. Not to mention the first UNI is often comically cheap so using it as some kind of reference point to shock people on the price of UNI2 really is pointless. If your budget is that tight games probably shouldn't be a priority anyway.
Originally posted by Apokalyptic:
Yeah...newer games cost more than old games. Not to mention the first UNI is often comically cheap so using it as some kind of reference point to shock people on the price of UNI2 really is pointless. If your budget is that tight games probably shouldn't be a priority anyway.

It’s probably good to argue when you’re used to fixed affordable prices in your region, but the rest of the world still exists. I wonder if you won’t be confused by the fact that Type Lumina costs me 3.5 times cheaper (at full price)? Strange, isn't it? After all, both games are 50 bucks. It’s not about new games or the budget, but about the lack of regional prices, which is what the title is about.
Last edited by ❥ SexySexyLover; Jul 11 @ 11:09am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50