UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH II Sys:Celes

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH II Sys:Celes

View Stats:
Anyone remember when I said "expect a heavy discount in christmas"?
Looks like christmas came early. 50 % discount already. Voting with wallet works people. The release price was absurb with so much competition.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
MysteryK Jun 27 @ 2:19pm 
Agreed, the price makes no sense.

If the publisher/devs want numbers they have to sell it at a lost. 30$ for the base game, and 40$ for the deluxe. Specially because this game is a rehashed niche, and does not compete with AAA fighting games.

In presentation, and content this game is bare-bones compared to its previous version.

Also the online is not for everyone unfortunately. Many are influenced by modern controls to give them a sense of instant gratification, and this game does not offer that.
Jaturna Jun 27 @ 9:30pm 
I would get this if it wasn't a discord fighter already
Geo Jun 28 @ 10:11am 
PC issues from the first game are still not fixed in this like the infamous controller bug where all the face buttons are held down randomly. This game is currently a scam on PC.
Thousands of people refunded this garbage port, I knew it was gonna be on a big sale in less than 6 months lol
Shadowlet Jun 30 @ 12:47am 
Not enough
Zerfour Jun 30 @ 10:06am 
90% off and im in, its not an online game lmao
eh, I am finding games easy, I would not say "its not online." I find games every time I search. That being said, I am let down on visual presentation. BUT the combat and combo mastery is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ superior to most games. Online players are sweaty, and I like that.
Every game almost ever, is released at the same price. You all sound cheap mate. I know even I can't buy all the foods I used to, but I can still drop 40 dollars on a game over weed.
Originally posted by Dr. Wizard aka Leather Daddy:
Every game almost ever, is released at the same price. You all sound cheap mate. I know even I can't buy all the foods I used to, but I can still drop 40 dollars on a game over weed.

And I ain't paying that much for a system update
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50