Islands of Insight

Islands of Insight

How do I even enter offline mode?
I'm African. I rubberband to absolute hell when playing online, so I stopped playing and waited for offline mode to release. Well, it's here, and I can't for the life of me figure out how I'm supposed to turn it on? It seems to be coded as a dropdown menu, when you click the triangle it angles down but nothing comes up and nothing seems to change. Please can someone help!!
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Tomido Jul 9 @ 9:35am 
Just have patience, its not released yet. The dropdown menu you are talking about is about your ingame friends whether they are online or offline.
Rushin Jul 9 @ 9:37am 
Originally posted by 100percent:
... I stopped playing and waited for offline mode to release. Well, it's here
It is not. Last update is still 3 months ago[steamdb.info] at of this moment. All crickets up here, no ETA or communication from the devs.
Originally posted by Rushin:
... I stopped playing and waited for offline mode to release. Well, it's here
It is not. Last update is still 3 months ago[steamdb.info] at of this moment. All crickets up here, no ETA or communication from the devs.
In there latest news they did say: ''Seekers, we are so happy to announce that our Offline Mode will be released on July 9!''

So as long as they don't delay the update it's gonna be somewhen in the next 20h ish
Rushin Jul 9 @ 10:09am 
Originally posted by Alain ♥:
So as long as they don't delay the update it's gonna be somewhen in the next 20h ish
About half that at most if you're generous - that's assuming they're operating on a US timezone (e.g. it's already July 10th in Asia as of right now).
About half that at most if you're generous - that's assuming they're operating on a US timezone (e.g. it's already July 10th in Asia as of right now).
I know, but that was just a generous number, maybe some approving delay from Steam delays it or something
Rushin Jul 9 @ 10:17am 
I know, but that was just a generous number, maybe some approving delay from Steam delays it or something
Imagine doing the absolute bare minimum of community management and actually saying "heya patch coming soon or tomorrow at latest" or something. Why are you making excuses for the company :/
When I say I'm African I mean I live in Africa bruh. SAST (UTC+2)
Rushin Jul 9 @ 11:03am 
When I say I'm African I mean I live in Africa bruh. SAST (UTC+2)
Wasn't talking about you, bruh, I was giving an example.

Also the update is live as of 5 minutes ago.
intinet1 Jul 9 @ 11:16am 
Update is live, to get your online save you first have to start online mode and download it under Account, online and offline are seperate after that , slightly disapaointed but probably a anti cheat messure.
tmaddox Jul 9 @ 11:02pm 
Originally posted by intinet1:
Update is live, to get your online save you first have to start online mode and download it under Account, online and offline are seperate after that , slightly disapaointed but probably a anti cheat messure.
I'm not disappointed. I actually wanted to start over since it had been so long since I played.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50