Parcel Corps

Parcel Corps

Proton
Game won't launch under Proton.
Originally posted by Tajer:
Originally posted by iheap:
I see Proton Experimental, 9.0-2, and everything else is below 9.0
You have to install Proton Glorious Eggroll (GE). The easiest way is to install it with ProtonUp-qt. There is a flatpak version (useful if you're on a steam deck - use the Discover app store in desktop mode), or it might be available in your distro's repository on desktop Linux.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Tajer Jun 18 @ 6:31pm 
I got it working with GE-Proton9-7.
iheap Jun 18 @ 6:34pm 
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Tajer Jun 18 @ 10:11pm 
You have to install Proton Glorious Eggroll (GE). The easiest way is to install it with ProtonUp-qt. There is a flatpak version (useful if you're on a steam deck - use the Discover app store in desktop mode), or it might be available in your distro's repository on desktop Linux.
iheap Jun 19 @ 1:15am 
I'm on desktop linux so I'll have a look thanks!
iheap Jun 23 @ 2:31pm 
Got it working! To the devs: unless you add the option to remove the time limit I won't be buying because of my anxiety - but I liked what I saw!

Two suggestions: better KB+M controls and a HUD navigation view rather than the mini-map path - I kept crashing when I was glancing at it.

Before anyone crucifies me - I love what I'm seeing and would love to play it, but time limits equal immediate anxiety for me.
Last edited by iheap; Jun 23 @ 2:32pm
Tajer Jun 23 @ 2:41pm 
Got it working! To the devs: unless you add the option to remove the time limit I won't be buying because of my anxiety - but I liked what I saw!

Two suggestions: better KB+M controls and a HUD navigation view rather than the mini-map path - I kept crashing when I was glancing at it.

Before anyone crucifies me - I love what I'm seeing and would love to play it, but time limits equal immediate anxiety for me.

I'm glad you got it working, but I would recommend you put your suggestion about the time limit in a separate post where the devs might be more likely to see it.
iheap Jun 23 @ 2:42pm 
Will do. I've had so many conversations with devs this year I forgot this thread was with another gamer haha.
Last edited by iheap; Jun 23 @ 7:19pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50