Yellow Taxi Goes Vroom

Yellow Taxi Goes Vroom

View Stats:
Last gear - Morio's House?
I was wondering if you needed to have any 'tech' upgrades or anything to find the last gear in Morio's House? Can't find that, but got all of the gears in the next level (Bomb Crazy Taxi)...
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
your starting moveset is all you need in morio's house.
Even for the platform that’s super high up in the kitchen-y area?
yeah im pretty sure but I dont remember how you get to it since I got them all in that stage on the demo version.

btw you know how to do the perfect boost and the backflip right?
Last edited by KingfossilFER; Jun 13 @ 9:07pm
Not yet, no. I'm finding it actually really hard to make the very fine-tuned movements to get some of the higher gears in Panik Arcade :( the 'twitchiness' of the movement is great in 'normal' play, but fighting against it to get some of the other gears is starting to grind mine...
I've kinda got it wired now. Although I've had to look at a couple of videos for the last couple of gears in the arcade (one of which was fairly obvious, that I'd missed...).

I do feel like you'd drive (pun not intended) yourself insane trying to play this for more than an hour or two (maybe one 'world') at a time, though...
Last edited by EnemyStarship; Jun 14 @ 4:12am
did you get it? I cant figure it out
I did. You need to use the more ‘advanced’ (probably not the right word…) techniques, that you’re not told about at that stage of the game, around the jumping/double jumping and perfect boosting to get to it…
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50