Yellow Taxi Goes Vroom

Yellow Taxi Goes Vroom

View Stats:
Morio's Mind...
Just to provide feedback (and rant/vent a little), but I think that Morio's Mind is a bad level. The traversal/tripped out environment is cool, but an instant 'kill' laser that gets in the way of, and actively discourages you from, exploration became infuriating - particularly when trying to line up jumps/timings. I eventually got the highest gear, after coming rather close to throwing something in frustration. OK. Thank you for your time.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Matt.o  [developer] Jun 20 @ 4:44am 
We had the intention of revisiting the level before release, but we were kind of overwhelmed with stuff to do before the deadline, and couldn't never implement new design ideas for the level.
Ikagura Jun 20 @ 5:03am 
I gotta agree that the laser is annoying, especially for that one Gear high up in the skies that requires a very good timing or else the laser gets you but I think the whole point of that level is to actually time your movement (almost like a cover/run kind of dynamic).

But thankfully you only need to get one item in that level to continue the game so it's not Mario Sunshine tier of annoyance.
Last edited by Ikagura; Jun 20 @ 5:03am
andrewb Jul 5 @ 11:46am 
I just alt f4d out of that level. It is ass.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50