Yellow Taxi Goes Vroom

Yellow Taxi Goes Vroom

View Stats:
Golden Bunnies
Sorry if this question is dumb and I'm just missing something, but is there anyway to track how many golden bunnies you've found in a particular level anywhere? The only way I've found of tracking them is by picking one up and it tells you how many out of 3 you've collected, but I don't see any tracker anywhere in the map.
Originally posted by Matt.o:
We didn’t want the golden bunnies to distract from the main game loop about the gears, not before reaching the ending, so the tracking becomes possible later in the game
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Yes there is after you finish the game.
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Matt.o  [developer] Jun 3 @ 1:02pm 
We didn’t want the golden bunnies to distract from the main game loop about the gears, not before reaching the ending, so the tracking becomes possible later in the game
Definitely not a fan of the decision but I very much appreciate the response and how active you guys are on the Steam forums! Another question if you don't mind - on the map there's always there two check marks in the top right hand corner but they're grayed out for me - does that have something to do with the bunnies, perhaps?
Ikagura Jun 3 @ 5:18pm 
Originally posted by FamilyGuy0395:
Definitely not a fan of the decision but I very much appreciate the response and how active you guys are on the Steam forums! Another question if you don't mind - on the map there's always there two check marks in the top right hand corner but they're grayed out for me - does that have something to do with the bunnies, perhaps?
Honestly they are not that hard to find.

I wouldn't have minded if they were trackable before ending the game like in a collectathon but I understand the dev's intention.

Gears first, bunnies second.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50