Yellow Taxi Goes Vroom

Yellow Taxi Goes Vroom

View Stats:
Limited Time Content?
Just as of like 5 minutes ago, I finally 100%ed the demo and loved it. Before buying the full game and transferring my save data, however, I was skimming through the patch notes and saw there's apparently a hat that I can not obtain, even if I were to buy the game? I would really love for a developer to chime in on this because I genuinely hope I'm reading this wrong, as I don't understand why I get less content in the game just because I didn't even know the game existed until now and decided to buy it too late.

Edit: Ended up deciding to buy the game despite this. I really hope that at some point I can actually own all the content for this game.
Last edited by FamilyGuy0395; Jun 2 @ 4:08pm
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
The game contained a "Wishlist hat" which gradually got larger as the game received more wishlist's leading up to release - it was only available to people who picked up the game within the first month.
Is it possible to still get 100% of the achievements? Without the hat?
Matt.o  [developer] Jun 3 @ 2:47am 
The hats in general do not affect the completition state of the game. No achievement will be locked behind hats or limited-time content.
We do not plan to add any more "limited time" stuff, and the wishlist hat was also unplayable, covering the whole screen. Just a joke to thank early supporters.
Originally posted by Matt.o:
The hats in general do not affect the completition state of the game. No achievement will be locked behind hats or limited-time content.
We do not plan to add any more "limited time" stuff, and the wishlist hat was also unplayable, covering the whole screen. Just a joke to thank early supporters.

Thanks!
So just to be clear, I’m not able to get this hat?
Originally posted by FamilyGuy0395:
So just to be clear, I’m not able to get this hat?

Yeah but it's a hat. Who cares? There are already so many hats in the game.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50