MechWarrior 5: Clans

MechWarrior 5: Clans

Talking MechWarrior 5: Clans With Narrative Director Chris Lowrey
I advise everyone to read this interview, it is very interesting and a lot of useful information.

https://www.sarna.net/news/talking-mechwarrior-5-clans-with-narrative-director-chris-lowrey/
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Nice thanks for the link, I'm feeling pretty good about the game, I've always liked the clan lore I've read the books in the past and really enjoyed them.
MadWolf Jul 9 @ 3:54pm 
Originally posted by Megatron:
Nice thanks for the link, I'm feeling pretty good about the game, I've always liked the clan lore I've read the books in the past and really enjoyed them.
No problem. I am glad to share information about the game with anyone who wants to know more. I've always liked fiction, too. According to the trailers, the game already somewhat resembles the Jade Falcon trilogy (the spirit of the Clans is felt) and I am glad that the developers have adequately and objectively decided to approach the issue. And it's good that we decided to show the game for the star, as they say, a look from the trench from ordinary mechwarriors, given that the results are known. There is more freedom of action and unknowns, especially when nothing was objectively written about Smoke Jaguar.
Yup from what Ive read a lot of people are eager for a return of story driven plot for the series instead of just a blanket mp only experience, mercs wasn't terrible but felt a little too much like any other sandbox game.
Originally posted by MadWolf:
A new article has been published with new details on the game. Everyone read it!:))

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/mechwarrior-5-clans-preview/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialorg&utm_campaign=rss-feed

You should make a new post linking this article.

I'm now even more excited to play this game after reading it. The reference of All quiet on the western front says alot about the story.
Megatron Jul 19 @ 2:25pm 
It sounds like they really put an effort in this game.
MadWolf Jul 19 @ 2:57pm 
Originally posted by Megatron:
It sounds like they really put an effort in this game.
That's for sure. They invest 220% in the game and it is noticeable. You can see how the developers love their work and are imbued with the creation of the game, the atmosphere of the plot and the narrative takes its toll. This is the only way to create the greatest games, with a soul and for people. They also create new elements and functions. The main thing is noticeable how the old games affect the creation of this game and the history of the universe itself. They read, delve into, understand. Well, developers with experience in the first Mechwarrior games know and remember how it was.
Shadovar Jul 20 @ 1:58am 
October can't get here quick enough. FINALLY a CLAN game!! I have been waiting forever for this. Thanks for all the links.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50