MARVEL SNAP

MARVEL SNAP

Cheaters?? Or a missed patched note.
Am I missing something here? Did I miss a patch or something that allows you to play a 4 drop (Like "The Thing") on turn 3 with no effect from location or any other cards on the board?

Also the players have about 17 cards in deck without playing a single card, by turn 3.

I just played 4 games in a row where this happened!!

I am so damn confused how they can then drop a 5 drop on turn 4... and its basic cards like.. What is going on?

Is it new accounts that found a method to cheat and are just boosting games like that, because this is also on ranked 80+. And the meme names like "May The Worst Player Win".. Am I the only one whose noticed this?
Originally posted by False Prophet:
Originally posted by DJMiks-YT:
Originally posted by Drey:
As usual someone who prefers "annoying" others over clicking a Card once and actually do the reading themself.

Arishem
The thing is I didn't actually ever see him come onto the board, and I never really pay attention to whats in the collector token store. So yes, I genuinely forgot about him.

I apologize for this post being "annoying", it certainly wasn't the intention.

just click your opponents portrait and if he has 20 cards in his deck youre playing against Arishem
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
DJMiks-YT Jul 8 @ 4:08pm 
I only just realised that's Arishem's whole deal..... Wow feels bad man:sad_seagull:
yep like always no not cheating or hacking just a failure to know the game state.
Drey Jul 10 @ 12:34am 
As usual someone who prefers "annoying" others over clicking a Card once and actually do the reading themself.

Arishem
Zlehtnoba Jul 10 @ 12:52am 
He did apologize in his next post. Probably should denote his second post as the answer to the thread.

Arishem
The thing is I didn't actually ever see him come onto the board, and I never really pay attention to whats in the collector token store. So yes, I genuinely forgot about him.

threw me for a bit of a loop too.
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.

Arishem

just click your opponents portrait and if he has 20 cards in his deck youre playing against Arishem
I only just realised that's Arishem's whole deal..... Wow feels bad man:sad_seagull:
Wow. Just experienced this. Completely overpowered. Opponent plays 2-cost on turn 1. Then 3-cost on turn 2.

Might be time to bail on this game. Balance is getting to be like Hearthstone. People just win because they have a certain card.

Having less cards in the deck isn't a penalty. It's a bonus. It just makes you more consistent.

Arishem is basically +1 energy per turn. That alone is unfair. But also a guarantee of getting all the cards you want? Broken.

Is there any amount of play testing done? Or do they just use the playerbase as unpaid testers?
Last edited by Jackie Daytona; Jul 13 @ 5:22pm
Originally posted by Jackie Daytona:
Having less cards in the deck isn't a penalty. It's a bonus. It just makes you more consistent.

Arishem is basically +1 energy per turn. That alone is unfair. But also a guarantee of getting all the cards you want?
...?
it is literally the opposite, you get +1 energy but your deck basically doubles in size with random cards.
Originally posted by groovador:
Originally posted by Jackie Daytona:

Arishem is basically +1 energy per turn. That alone is unfair. But also a guarantee of getting all the cards you want?
...?
it is literally the opposite, you get +1 energy but your deck basically doubles in size with random cards.
Well, no one just posted the card text. So, I had to assume based on what everyone is saying. I didn't look up the card. I've never seen it played. I don't own it.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50