MARVEL SNAP

MARVEL SNAP

GWEN-POOL BATTLE PASS
July 9th- were the Eternals come to an end. They throw the Deadpool family at you to take advantage of the up coming film.

Probably be a long time before my kids see the Deadpool things. Sorry young one. Gwen Pool seems like a fun entry to the game. This is a tread to discuss the card in a civil manner in your takes to the new card.

This is what you save your tokens for, to get that OP battle pass card option for free to play players, but is he worth the price of admission.

https://marvelsnapzone.com/cards/gwenpool/

GWENPOOL-With the Eternals shaking things up, especially Arishem and Thena. Gwenpool will fit right in with a ton of archetypes with possibly insane numbers to what she hits. Random or not. She will hit something you will have fun using as she could lock down a lane or alter the trajectory of a lane in an instant as you spread her target card in possibly a three turn game after. It truly depends what you hit and key archetypes could enjoy what she hits. She is a card players will simply adjust to how the match is going, whether it hits your White Widow, Shaw, Red Hulk, or even a Nico. Clearly helping the ADD mechanic for Loki decks. She will be dangerous. I happen to think +3 would have made her a no brainer to get, but +2 seems to be their happy border line status threshold. She could also get very busted in what is coming as well. As more and more cards come into the game, board selection and board space become more crucial and you may also be stuck with some in hand. Another On Reveal love fest that as a Battle Pass card seems to have some fun potential. Poor Cosmo gets more work everyday. She will be a fun card to try out with unexpected results. However, is she a must get battle pass, in my opinion, no. She is not a MUST have.

This is another card I will grab with tokens. but its not an unwise decision to take a wait and see approach with your tokens even though she will not be available long for tokens. You guys, do you.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
I get all the season passes, so I will get her.

The best use seems to be with a single card in hand, that's plus six power, which is a lot. With more cards in hand, sometimes it can be zero additional power, as you will not play the buffed ones.

Regardless of card quality, season pass is still the best use of your money in SNAP, so if you plan to spend anything on this game, you should get the season pass. As FTP, I don't think I'd get her with tokens, I'd save those for some obviously broken new releases.
kingts Jul 8 @ 7:31am 
Certain cards will get abused by this.
Iron-man came to mind. Augment decks, Gilgamesh, Shaw, Panther, Destroy builds, Bounce, hitting a Mysterio, hitting high power just once. Living Tribunal decks, Arishem, Prof X, precise decks will love this card.
Backler Jul 9 @ 1:52pm 
Originally posted by Zlehtnoba:
Regardless of card quality, season pass is still the best use of your money in SNAP, so if you plan to spend anything on this game, you should get the season pass.

Idk, you get a lot more gold from the gold pass for half the price. Most of the gold and credits on the season pass are free so if you don't care about the card, you don't really get much.

4 cost seems pretty steep for such a random effect, unless you can mitigate the randomness somehow. Not useless, but not archetype defining like Blink, Zemo, or Shaw were.
Taweret Jul 9 @ 2:32pm 
i passed on last season pass, since i dont like the "eternals" that much, they are bland, although the trailer made them interesting enough, maybe add the celestials "constelation" variants?
i always liked these cards in mtg: https://cards.scryfall.io/large/front/9/3/93c13445-60e3-43a0-a56a-de91c6442367.jpg?1582693115
dunno about the current season pass not big fan of deadpool either, he was always too goofy for my taste.
Last edited by Taweret; Jul 9 @ 2:36pm
Forticon Jul 9 @ 11:17pm 
Originally posted by Backler:
Idk, you get a lot more gold from the gold pass for half the price. Most of the gold and credits on the season pass are free so if you don't care about the card, you don't really get much.

I mean you end up with 1800 Gold with the gold pass, which is enough for 2 premium mystery variants. Meanwhile the season pass gives you a brand new card and lets you earn an additional 900 gold, 1 premium mystery variant, 2 mystery variants, 2 variants, 1 emote, 2 titles, 3 avatars and 1 additional cardback. Plus there's usually some weekend missions with the seasonal card to earn an additional 750 gold or so.

I can understand not being interested in the season pass, but I wouldn't exactly say you "don't really get much" for that extra $5 compared to the gold pass.
Zlehtnoba Jul 10 @ 12:50am 
Originally posted by Backler:
Originally posted by Zlehtnoba:
Regardless of card quality, season pass is still the best use of your money in SNAP, so if you plan to spend anything on this game, you should get the season pass.

4 cost seems pretty steep for such a random effect, unless you can mitigate the randomness somehow. Not useless, but not archetype defining like Blink, Zemo, or Shaw were.

I wrote this on autopilot, not taking account of the gold pass, you may be correct. Thank you.
electro -> gwenpool -> galactus
kingts Jul 10 @ 5:50pm 
Gwen is a fun card, small sample size as I try her in a bunch of decks.
Like her in the Destroy-Nimrod deck, Fine in On Going, Not bad in Surfer, but that deck is so predictable, Loki, Arishem,
Trying her now in move and a nice augment zoo.
She is not OP and useless if you don't draw here, so....see how the week goes :dwarven:
kingts Jul 29 @ 9:20am 
OK my harsh take is I do think Gwen Pool may get a buff here.

Ranked 25, probably due to many grabbing her. She is a tight fit, but good numbers 55.1% win rate, but the cube shares are erratic. She is just missing something, and dependent on RNG that can hit the wrong cards that can make your deck constructs limited.

Could get a tweak, a good card, that could have been great. What is your take :dwarven:
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50