View Stats:
why is yang xiao long blonde
she is apparently chinese but looks like a western girl like wtf lmao
lol i'm beyond amused that people are still answering here years after
Last edited by vortex contusion; Jun 4 @ 11:20pm
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Phoenix Nov 18, 2022 @ 9:24am 
There has never been any confirmation of Yang being Chinese, nor is there a China on Remnant. That's just what her surname is.
Nine Nov 20, 2022 @ 4:15am 
Her father is blonde.
GrimSTAR Dec 10, 2022 @ 12:01pm 
Because the color associated with her is yellow the creator Monty Oum when he came up with the concept of the show his first thought was Red,Yellow,White,Black. He was probable at a Denny's
greenraven22 Aug 14, 2023 @ 6:15pm 
Because she lives in a fictional universe, has purple eyes, and can also go super saiyan. :lunar2019deadpanpig:
R for Ruby R for Red
W for Weiss W for white
B for Blake B for Black
Y for Yang Y for Yellow

Thats just how is it, when designing characters you dont need to go that deep man
On top of the names thing, with Yang being based on Goldilocks she'd kinda have to have to have the blond hair, no?
Also: Yang literally means "yellow".
Originally posted by MarioFanaticXV:
in what language?
Originally posted by vortex contusion:
Originally posted by MarioFanaticXV:
in what language?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/yang

"Yang" generally refers to the sun which I suppose is a roundabout way of saying "yellow".
Originally posted by greenraven22:
Originally posted by vortex contusion:
in what language?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/yang

"Yang" generally refers to the sun which I suppose is a roundabout way of saying "yellow".
ah, this yang lol. well, if anything, yang is usually associated with white, never seen it being depicted as anything yellow. there are more common ways to call stuff yellow in chinese
also, it's funny how people claimed the character has nothing to do with china a few years back but now use references to chinese philosophy lmao
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50