#BLUD
Red Jun 19 @ 6:49am
can't feed the dog?
there is a sidequest in the game where you are supposed to feed the neighbor's dog, and there's dog food in the convenience store, so i grab it and bring it to the dog but the game won't let me feed him for some reason. am i missing something?
Originally posted by heymynameismel:
you need to do the side quest with elon first I believe, hes sitting on the bench near where the bus leaves :)
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
you need to do the side quest with elon first I believe, hes sitting on the bench near where the bus leaves :)
This during the "Truant Blood" chapter?
Red Jul 9 @ 8:44pm 
Yes
I did figure it out you need to do the elon quest first
Mentlegen Jul 10 @ 11:31am 
That's odd, because I was able to feed the dog in "Got Your Goat" before that sidequest. Now I can't get another dog treat to get the homework Elon needs.
On my first playthru, I got a phone call from Dad before talking to Elon and fed Fido first. Then when I talked to Elon and got the homework quest, I couldn't find the poodle anywhere.

Second playthru, I talked to Elon and got the quest, Dad never called, and I still cannot find the poodle. The only clue is that it lives on Oak Street.

Both times on the Switch version, fwiw, but commenting here because there isn't really any other place to mention it :(
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50