Clair Obscur: Expedition 33

Clair Obscur: Expedition 33

looks like old final fantasy where u take turns fighting
this is the game i been waiting for finalyl a game that has that old final fantasy combat where u take turns fighting with the cool animations
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Boondock Jun 19 @ 12:09pm 
Someone should come up with a name for that....how about "turn based"! WHat do you think???
Spud Jul 2 @ 11:32am 
yes it did remind me of the turn based combat i missed dearly from FF, everything looks great so far and looking forward to hear more from the devs
Exialyser Jul 6 @ 7:41pm 
imagine ppls in square said... we need to innovate our game.. we should stop turn based gameplay so our games can reach to our modern audiences and play this game..

and saw tga goty 2023.. and the winner IS!! BALDUR GATE 3!!.. broooo.. turn based is not dead.. developer just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ego to know their target audiences
Boondock Jul 9 @ 10:03am 
Originally posted by Exialyser:
imagine ppls in square said... we need to innovate our game.. we should stop turn based gameplay so our games can reach to our modern audiences and play this game..

and saw tga goty 2023.. and the winner IS!! BALDUR GATE 3!!.. broooo.. turn based is not dead.. developer just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ego to know their target audiences

SE is braindead. They are a company that makes RPGS that actively despises RPG mechanics.
hopefully each and every character is unique in game-play. We don't want character doing overlapped stuff.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50