Clair Obscur: Expedition 33

Clair Obscur: Expedition 33

lastbreath Jun 11 @ 2:20am
Beautiful girls in a western game? I'm in!
Joking aside, Expedition 33 is the biggest surprise of this gaming fest! Stunning visuals, refreshing story, spectacular fights... I see huge potential here!

And beautiful girls, did I mention it? :47_thumb_up:

I only hope they won't invite DEI consulting group to check if none is offended...
Last edited by lastbreath; Jun 11 @ 2:25pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Faiyez Jun 11 @ 5:15am 
It's no joking matter. Western games have become absolutely infested with the DEI crap. Just look at basically every other game from that Xbox showcase.
Don;t worry. They gonna be forced at accepting DEI. Blackrock moves in together with Microsoft, Sony and others to lock the market.
lastbreath Jun 11 @ 2:24pm 
I only can wish developers to stay truthful to their creative vision and don't bend the knee. The game looks stunning now. Don't ruin it!
Last edited by lastbreath; Jun 11 @ 2:25pm
Chiff Jun 11 @ 3:34pm 
Indie devs with a publisher that is comprised of and beholden to devs. Indie will kill AAA, it's only a matter of time.
Originally posted by Chiff:
Indie devs with a publisher that is comprised of and beholden to devs. Indie will kill AAA, it's only a matter of time.

CDPR also used to be player oriented company. Then big money kicked in... And now we have Witcher 1 remake without romance cards.
Last edited by lastbreath; Jun 11 @ 5:35pm
Faiyez Jun 11 @ 4:58pm 
Originally posted by Chiff:

I don't know about indie, but the East Asia made games are already eating their lunch.
Last edited by Faiyez; Jun 11 @ 4:59pm
Rekronik Jun 12 @ 8:25am 
It's a shame they're going in this direction, the developers are missing out on the "modern audience" that reside on X and Reddit who don't buy these games and aren't fans.
Dinkleberg Jun 12 @ 5:58pm 
First it was "Leftists" then "SJW" after that it was "Woke" and now "DEI". You guys are so predictable, fabricate outrage about literally nothing because you can't look at medie that doesn't cater outright to your political ideology without thinking that they try to force their political ideology on you. But you are the biggest snowflakes because you guys can't handle a black Samurai who was a historical figure or a woman as a main character who doesn't look like a super model that you want to have sex with. You are so easaly offended by non- white characters existing and don't feel any shame to bring the most absurd reasons to the table to make it sound less racist, homophobic or mysogynistic. So many brain worms...
OP doesn't care about the game, he just wants to know if he can get one to the female character or not lmao
Originally posted by Emaulligu:
OP doesn't care about the game, he just wants to know if he can get one to the female character or not lmao
There are many games with good gameplay, but there no more games left with cute female characters. Thankfully, gameplay looks dope too :steamhappy:
Last edited by lastbreath; Jun 13 @ 7:23am
Emaulligu Jun 13 @ 7:35am 
You probably shouldn't buy it, you're going to be disappointed to find out that the game is "woke" because women do something else than standing in the kitchen preparing you food, which is about the only thing you seem to be expecting from them.
That and being pretty objects to look at, I suppose.
lastbreath Jun 13 @ 9:40am 
Dude, between two polar points is HUGE centrist gap. The world is not black & white.
If I want to see beauties in games it doesn't mean I'm a nazi-misogynist automatically.
It's just a matter of aesthetics. No one likes ugliness until it's important for the storyline. You don't live in ugly house, you don't buy ugly car and you won't marry a girl you consider ugly. So why the hell should I play the game with ugly characters?
Last edited by lastbreath; Jun 13 @ 1:58pm
Faiyez Jun 13 @ 12:14pm 
The assignment is simple. Don't make the lead cast, playable females an eyesore.
Neozoon Jun 13 @ 11:38pm 
I mean they have 11/10 redhead already at the store page, they would likely beg for getting their steam forum nuked, if they race-place her.
"joking aside" (precedes to show they were not joking in anyway about the thing)...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50