Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince

Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince

View Stats:
Waldi. Aug 19, 2022 @ 10:57am
Several questions for completion
Hello. Im trying to get all achievements in the game but im kinda stuck at the moment :D

So im missing one Recipe i cant find anywhere. Im having so far:

- Health
- rejuvation
- Mushroom Soup
- Dragonheart
- Speedster
- Slow Time
- Double Damage
- Bubble Shield
- Ghoul-ixir.

Any clue what the last one is?

2. What are the Gems also used for? i only found the place where u can upgrade your sword....
3. What are floaties used for?
4. im struggling on the last honey comb. Do you have them completed and know one that you were struggling on? i think it might be here:
https://puu.sh/JgZcZ/72697ad843.png does someone know how to get to that place on the top right?
5. Also where the hell is Tim to sell the fishes

Is there anything i can do to find the last things except always doing that song? Since im kinda tired to farm every map piece only to search for digging spots
Last edited by Waldi.; Aug 19, 2022 @ 10:59am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
Riku Masamune Aug 19, 2022 @ 3:21pm 
Yeah... I have the same recipes and don't know how to get up there... Tim though is in Anchor Town, the one shaped like a boat is is place.
DESTROYER Aug 19, 2022 @ 3:54pm 
Gotta use the boomerang, though all you get is one lousy chest of gold (as if at that point in the game you weren't swimming in the stuff).
Yan17 Aug 20, 2022 @ 10:01am 
The last one is called Orb Shield. I can't exactly recall where I got it, sorry. It might be the red tent before Monsterton. The floaties are for swimming.
Last edited by Yan17; Aug 20, 2022 @ 3:47pm
Figo Aug 21, 2022 @ 3:50am 
where did you get bubble shield ?
Waldi. Aug 21, 2022 @ 5:14am 
Originally posted by Figo:
Im not 100% sure, but i think it was the witch where u borrowed one flask, will teach you some more spells if you bring it back to her. i think shes located north where you could find the troll and his cat. [/spoler]
Kyle46 Aug 21, 2022 @ 7:41am 
TIL that the witch north of the troll bridge gives three different recipes total
Last edited by Kyle46; Aug 21, 2022 @ 7:42am
Drain Aug 21, 2022 @ 11:01am 
anyone find the last honey comb yet?
Drain Aug 21, 2022 @ 11:03am 
i need one more heart piece and im assuming its from finding all 10 honey combs and one more magic stone any ideas where the magic stone is?
Kyle46 Aug 21, 2022 @ 1:41pm 
The last honeycomb is likely near Flo's flower shop. There's a path through the woods on the same screen north of her shop.

Originally posted by Drain:
anyone find the last honey comb yet?
tyler  [developer] Aug 21, 2022 @ 7:04pm 
1. I think the potion you are missing is the Armour Orbs. You get it by completing the trading quest with the carnival fortune teller in the Periwinkle Woods.
2. Only upgrading the sword.
3. Just swimming in water.
4. The last honeycomb is in the trees above Flo's Flower Shop. We hid that one a little too well, sorry! Making it more obvious in the update.
5. Tim is the shop owner in Anchortown in the Emerald Jungles.
tyler  [developer] Aug 21, 2022 @ 7:05pm 
Originally posted by Figo:
You learn the Bubble Shield from the Witch in the Labyrinth, she is in the map just below the town.
Riku Masamune Aug 21, 2022 @ 8:41pm 
Originally posted by tyler:
1. I think the potion you are missing is the Armour Orbs. You get it by completing the trading quest with the carnival fortune teller in the Periwinkle Woods.
2. Only upgrading the sword.
3. Just swimming in water.
4. The last honeycomb is in the trees above Flo's Flower Shop. We hid that one a little too well, sorry! Making it more obvious in the update.
5. Tim is the shop owner in Anchortown in the Emerald Jungles.

Thank you for knowing I missed a trading sequence! I didn't know... is there something for bringing X ammount of Bonefish to Gruff and Cat?
Last edited by Riku Masamune; Aug 21, 2022 @ 8:42pm
cdeblasc Aug 22, 2022 @ 12:23am 
Originally posted by Drain:
i need one more heart piece and im assuming its from finding all 10 honey combs and one more magic stone any ideas where the magic stone is?

You don't get a heart piece for that, you get a bee medallion .
I am also missing only once heart piece (found 51) and don't find it :(.
tyler  [developer] Aug 22, 2022 @ 7:04am 
Originally posted by Riku Masamune:
Thank you for knowing I missed a trading sequence! I didn't know... is there something for bringing X ammount of Bonefish to Gruff and Cat?

No, just the gold
tyler  [developer] Aug 22, 2022 @ 7:24am 
Originally posted by cdeblasc:
You don't get a heart piece for that, you get a bee medallion .
I am also missing only once heart piece (found 51) and don't find it :(.

Did you find 2 quarter hearts in each main dungeon (Morkla, Temple, Mansion)

Did you wake up the sleepy guy in Blossomdale Tavern and figure out his wrong (patching this week) directions? Should be West to the sword, North to the Rocks, then East to the flower tree.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
Per page: 1530 50