Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince

Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince

View Stats:
epsilon017 Aug 18, 2022 @ 9:03am
[Spoiler-ish] Halfway through the 1st dungeon, I already need a hint
Been exploring the turtle shell dungeon, beat the first boss and got the floaties, found a green gem that I fit into the skull's right eye (Well, right from my perspective, technically it's the skull's "left", but that's irrelevant; I think).

I can't seen to find the other gem, and I have a sneaking suspicion that it's somewhere behind the barred door in the room to the left of the skull room. But after what felt like an age of poking and prodding the room with all my tools, I can't seem to figure out the mechanism for the door.

I don't want all the details for how to get the gem or the boss (I'd still like to figure out as much of this game as I can), but I at least need a solution for opening the barred door; because right now, I'm wasting my time and giving myself a headache. X_X
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
tyler  [developer] Aug 18, 2022 @ 11:27am 
If you go to the southwest corner of the dungeon, bottom left, there is a swimming only entrance to the 2nd half of that side of the dungeon.
epsilon017 Aug 18, 2022 @ 11:51am 
Originally posted by tyler:
If you go to the southwest corner of the dungeon, bottom left, there is a swimming only entrance to the 2nd half of that side of the dungeon.
Okay, yep. That was what I needed to do all along, I was supposed to start from the South-Western room. Thank you very much! XD
(Boss was pretty fun though, so far the gameplay and the music has been vastle improved with this sequel.)
Ninita Apr 15 @ 2:16am 
Thank you. I was stuck at the same place and it never occurred to me that the solution could be so far.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50