Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince

Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince

View Stats:
Spawrks Sep 10, 2022 @ 8:38am
Tim Fish Achievement
Ive sold all the fish to Tim, even getting the response that he wont take anymore, but my achievement didn't ping. Not sure if others have had this happen but in case it's a bug thought I would mention it. Love this game!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
tyler  [developer] Sep 12, 2022 @ 4:57pm 
Must be a bug. So sorry that happened. We will look into it.
Jhops Jan 1, 2023 @ 10:56am 
Originally posted by tyler:
Must be a bug. So sorry that happened. We will look into it.
Hopefully you're still looking into this. I also sold all the fish, got the prompt that he wouldn't take more, and the achievement didn't unlock.

While I'm commenting, I think the game is great! I'll echo what others have said about an in-game tracker for heart pieces and stamina pieces. I have 18 and 3/4 hearts and no idea how much stam (missing one stam piece for the next upgrade). I suspect I'm very close to 100%. Thanks for at least putting some maps on a pinned post!
Spawrks Jan 10, 2023 @ 10:20am 
bumping... every once in awhile I check here to see if anything has been patched or fixed on this... I want to play the rest of the game but am worried the rest of my achievements wont trigger ... same as Jhops- he won't take more and the achievement didn't unlock. Also second that the game is great!
Spawrks Mar 22 @ 10:35am 
Just checkin in again, can this be fixed? make it so if you have them all on login the achievement bumps ?
Spawrks May 1 @ 9:06am 
....just... checking in again... Any response to a fix for broken fish achievement? patch that looks at if you have the all of the fish and dings it? just...asking... ;)
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50