The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe

The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe

View Stats:
Sir Fox Oct 19, 2023 @ 10:10pm
So many people have the 10 year achievement.
Honestly, shame.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
qrx Oct 20, 2023 @ 7:40am 
their loss. people who actually obtain it legitmately will have any satisfaction.
TheeMan Oct 21, 2023 @ 1:55pm 
Thanks for your opinions, they are noted.

Fun fact: All ways where the game unlocks it is legitmately. The truth can not be changed by people's opinions and truth does not have to be said in-order for it to be the truth.

lol you're missing the entire point of the achievement and the joke. It's supposed to mock people like YOU who are so try hard in doing 100% in every single game you play even when its a pure joke and is mocking you. Now As for me i will earn the badge and go outside who knew you could do both i know its new to some people but hey at least you are NOT playing a game for 10 years which i did already since i'm been here for 40+ years which is over 10 years and never played the game and yes i been outside countless times too touching grass more than you guys will ever do i'm guessing, math don't lie. accept the truth or don't just don't blame me if you wake up a little honestly not that you will, people like you rarely wake up and accept the truth you see/read.

I'm not trying to mock you or anything, but the fact that you're waiting YEARS just to get 100% in the game is how the devs are mocking you. Just like you're never getting 100% in The Stanley Parable because you have to not play the game for 5 or 10 years and you're not "cheating" to get the impossible achievement. I'm sorry, but you're the target of the joke here.

Bottom line is, Opinions are like buttholes everyone has one, you guys sure said what your Opinions are. on another note people feel what they want to feel about badges no matter how its earned, really its the biggest shame of man kind we have life that does THINK like you guys do enough said.

Originally posted by qrx:
their loss. people who actually obtain it legitmately will have any satisfaction.

I guess you think you know what someone feels satisfaction from earning game badges? got it and nice to know you think like that which is honestly the bigger shame of it all for man kind.

earning/gaining Game achievements mean what the player wants them to mean, they are an personal thing. Nothing more, nothing less, enough said.

Originally posted by pApA^LeGBa:
I gotta remember to come back in 10 years and look if people complain that the game won´t start using WIN 15.
I hear that truly.

Originally posted by TheeMan:

Fun fact: All ways where the game unlocks it is legitmately. The truth can not be changed by people's opinions and truth does not have to be said in-order for it to be the truth.

Bottom line is, Opinions are like buttholes everyone has one, you guys sure said what your Opinions are. on another note people feel what they want to feel about badges no matter how its earned, really its the biggest shame of man kind we have life that does THINK like you guys do enough said.

I guess you think you know when someone feels satisfaction from earning game badges? got it and nice to know you think like that which is honestly the bigger shame of it all for man kind. enough said.
are you having stroke?
No and there is no reason to even ask that but hey at least you post an comment right? lol If you don't like the truth don't read it.
Last edited by TheeMan; Jul 1 @ 12:11pm
qrx Oct 21, 2023 @ 2:08pm 

I guess you think you know when someone feels satisfaction from earning game badges? got it and nice to know you think like that which is honestly the bigger shame of it all for man kind. enough said.
are you having stroke?
Luciann Oct 24, 2023 @ 9:56am 
lol you're missing the entire point of the achievement and the joke. It's supposed to mock people like YOU who are so try hard in doing 100% in every single game you play even when its a pure joke and mocking you.
Isn't the entire point of it to log off and touch grass? Maybe you needed to follow those instructions.
Drako110 Oct 29, 2023 @ 4:09pm 
Originally posted by Luciann:
lol you're missing the entire point of the achievement and the joke. It's supposed to mock people like YOU who are so try hard in doing 100% in every single game you play even when its a pure joke and mocking you.
Isn't the entire point of it to log off and touch grass? Maybe you needed to follow those instructions.
I don't want to touch grass, I won't do it!
You go out and touch it!
Sejbr Nov 2, 2023 @ 6:00pm 
The entire point of it is to not follow the instructions to the letter, but it seems you're the "sure, I'll go left and click that off button" guy xD
C7RL_ALt Nov 17, 2023 @ 6:01pm 
The developers are LAUGHING at you for NOT GETTING 100%! They are also probably calling you STINKY! And making FUN of the way you TALK and LOOK! They are doubling over in LAUGHTER that you are closing the game for 10 years. THEY SLEEP LAUGHING. They are making fun of you, by name. "Jim" they say; "Jim is so stupid and silly and smells bad and talks in a strange fashion compared to us"

Remember, change your calendar and get 100% completion as fast as you can or the developers will LAUGH AT YOU!
ElemWiz Dec 4, 2023 @ 5:36pm 
I could be dead in 10 years, so I changed the PC clock instead.
Kotasan Dec 5, 2023 @ 8:14am 
Originally posted by ElemWiz:
I could be dead in 10 years, so I changed the PC clock instead.
exactly!
Kotasan Dec 5, 2023 @ 8:27am 
Originally posted by Sejbr:
The entire point of it is to not follow the instructions to the letter, but it seems you're the "sure, I'll go left and click that off button" guy xD
yea just leave that special guy to his own demise, any of us who unlocked it already didnt fall for the joke the devs were doin
qrx Dec 5, 2023 @ 12:38pm 
Originally posted by Kotasan:
Originally posted by Sejbr:
yea just leave that special guy to his own demise, any of us who unlocked it already didnt fall for the joke the devs were doin
you are just a cheating clown, get over it
Kotasan Dec 5, 2023 @ 9:30pm 
Originally posted by Kotasan:
you are just a cheating clown, get over it
lmao i am over it man i got the achivment and didnt fall for what the devs wanted people like you to do lmao. the intent of the achivment is to mock people like you LITERALLY the devs even hint and say it.....yet here you are as if you didnt play the game and understand what the devs meant

you waiting 10 years though shows that you aint
Last edited by Kotasan; Dec 5, 2023 @ 9:32pm
Dwarf_Bastard Dec 6, 2023 @ 7:54am 
Ok, I got it. We are all mocked. Can you link some proof of where devs say it, or a link where there's a hint on how they mocked everyone with that achievement? (Not that I really care, but for yourself to prove you're not wasting words)

Because when you say something like "OMG, can't you see it, it's obvious" it sounds the same as "the radio waves are there, it's obvious"... I mean, they are there...(tin foil hat people, please sit down, calm down) but, yeah, you know... You can't really prove something without proving it. There are people out there who have phones and think how they work is based on magic and spirits.

You're saying the same things again and again flooding the area... it all sounds like you're trying an illusory truth effect - repeat 100 times and people will believe you... yeah, no... Please, add a link. For the sake of all those who are trying to make one point weight more than another. DEWIT!

I'll just leave it here: MAYBE, just maybe... you try imagining yourself working at the office (ha-ha, if you aren't already). Working at the office is mostly about routine and being an office plant (blah-blah, sorry. Harmless jokes. Worked there too at some point) The job is mostly about doing the same and the same and the same tasks again and again and again. Hey! Just like it's said in the beginning of the game! IKR???!!!

The game is a surrealistic narrative story about a man losing his mind. Roughly speaking. He starts hearing and seeing things. Roughly speaking. Then they addedededed 1000+ ideas, stories, animations, etc. to it and made a very good game. Again, roughly speaking. People loved it. People discussed it a lot, and as you see they still debate on it. After all these years? Always(c)

Now, the f achievement that makes you challenge your brain cells so much - are you sure if the devs really made it to mock someone? Or it's just one of the possibilities the community came with? It has become the same as an ios vs android, lunix vs win and other wars. Eternal debates. The infinity war, where no one can f collect these stupid stones to stop it...

To sum it up:
if you cheated it - it's fine. There are other achievements that are made to be cheated.

If you achieved the previous one that f says "Go outside and don't play the game for 5 years" by not playing the game for 5 years... it's also fine. I mean, when you see a dashed line telling you to "open here" on a pack of juice... well... you probably open where the dashed line is. You don't start cutting holes in it with a fork. I hope so...

Seriously, can't understand where the mocking is... someone, please, make a 4-hour YouTube video on it (with comments and links and devs speaking and theories please don't do it or take it all seriously, don't be stupid.)

Edit: there's a hidden msg in this post and if you find it, you're crazy, because there's none.
Last edited by Dwarf_Bastard; Dec 6, 2023 @ 10:00pm
Maelstrom Dec 22, 2023 @ 3:45am 
I might be dead of old age in 10 years. What would the bucket think, sitting alone in my grave while my body slowly decays to nothing over the years? The bucket would think that I was too shy, too timid to seize the opportunity to 100% Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe while I still had the chance. While there was still time.

No, I say to over 40 gamers everywhere that you should rise up and throw off the chains of oppression and adjust your system time! If not for you, then for the bucket. For you are flesh and frail, while it is a bucket. It will outlive you. Your failures will outlive you. Don't let the bucket carry your failures forward into eternity!
Nomad Jan 16 @ 2:21am 
Press H to go outside and touch grass
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50