Minishoot' Adventures

Minishoot' Adventures

View Stats:
BOLL Feb 26, 2022 @ 7:03am
Is a soundtrack planned?
I'm watching my brother play the demo now, and I feel obligated to inquiry about a soundtrack as I am quite enjoying what I hear 😁👍
Last edited by BOLL; Mar 2, 2022 @ 7:02am
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Quartermoon Feb 27, 2022 @ 8:01am 
+1 to that. Great music.
Argl  [developer] Feb 28, 2022 @ 7:06am 
Thank you guys! I'm humbled you enjoyed my work on the soundtrack. I'll put it on Bandcamp and Youtube in the following months when it's ready :)
BOLL Feb 28, 2022 @ 7:12am 
Oh but Steam itself also has a Soundtrack content type nowadays, so it can be sold straight here on the platform too 🥳🎉 Which is actually where I'm collecting game music now! 😁
Argl  [developer] Feb 28, 2022 @ 7:15am 
Oh right, thanks for adding, I was wondering if anybody used that feature! Gotcha, will add a bundle then.
Last edited by Argl; Feb 28, 2022 @ 7:16am
Mark Gormley Mar 1, 2022 @ 11:37am 
I couldn't agree more. It reminds me of some of my favorite tracks from artists such as Plaid and Ochre. The soundtrack was so good I actually stopped doing anything during the demo and just listened to the incredible music. Would buy the OST without blinking.
Argl  [developer] Mar 2, 2022 @ 5:18am 
Damn, thanks, that means a lot. I'm usually an orchestral guy, this is my first attempt at a retro/electro style soundtrack and I'm genuinely moved that it's resonating with you guys.
Evagorn Apr 3 @ 9:13am 
Glad this thread was already created. I want to know the first thing the OST becomes available. Terrific game, and the music adds so much to that experience. Great work!
Adding to this: soundtrack is great and id love to be able to stream/buy/whatever it
just completed the game, and yeah, i'm really looking forward to bandcamp soundtrack! thanks!
Zelakon May 4 @ 6:49pm 
Originally posted by Argl:
Thank you guys! I'm humbled you enjoyed my work on the soundtrack. I'll put it on Bandcamp and Youtube in the following months when it's ready :)
Did you mean for the Overworld track to sound so similar to Adventure from FEZ? Everything about it, even the trills! It's good you're inspired by Disasterpeace :)
Gimlao Jun 6 @ 6:14am 
Any news about it ?
Originally posted by Zelakon:
Originally posted by Argl:
Did you mean for the Overworld track to sound so similar to Adventure from FEZ? Everything about it, even the trills! It's good you're inspired by Disasterpeace :)

Glad someone else noticed, but it sounds too one to one to be inspiration, it was ripped hard. A bit more altering to make it more their own, or they could give credit in their "adapted songs" section in the credits. Something. I get pulling ideas from other artists, especially when making stuff outside your wheelhouse, but that was copied way to closely that it kinda throws my otherwise love for the game through a little mud. Hopefully they consider giving it another pass in the future.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50