FREERIDE: The Personality Test

FREERIDE: The Personality Test

sprout Feb 12, 2023 @ 5:31am
Misc. questions (secrets, hearts, routes)
Has anyone found all the secrets? I've played for hours but can only manage 10/13 secrets. I also can't get all endings (missing one) or max hearts with all characters (Dakuiri, Solo, Kohno, Karen, Charon and Beanie are all characters i don't even have a sliver of a heart for.) I'll try and list what secrets and endings I already have as soon as I can manage figuring out how to do hidden chunks of text on here
Last edited by sprout; Feb 12, 2023 @ 5:34am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
hayleyxmae Feb 15, 2023 @ 7:51pm 
i also have 10/13 secrets but only two endings! lmk how u got urs!
sprout Feb 16, 2023 @ 8:32pm 
Originally posted by hayleyxmae:
i also have 10/13 secrets but only two endings! lmk how u got urs!
Can't remember what triggered the difference for two endings- i know one ending was from waiting it out with the group going from arcade to icecream shop until lepida finished her conversation. The other two were either (opening dennis OR continuing alone) or (Going through the sewer area that leads to a place with several buttons, push them to get to the area where you can get behind dennis for the Overhead vent grate OR fighting the pig-sewer-boss thing to get behind dennis with the Under-foot vent grate). I think it was either opening dennis or continuing alone though, because the other methods of getting there lead to the same place.

Hoping this made vague sense? If not i can try and figure out how to take a screen recording of the routes
LETTIE Mar 4, 2023 @ 12:41pm 
for gifting beanie, catnip works (sorry that this is super late but it's here if anyone else needs it-- haven't tried anything for Charon yet though ): )
MysteryStar1234 Dec 1, 2023 @ 3:47pm 
i found my 11 secret by trying to gift the ball you get during the tutorial on your powers to the schedule then when that didn't work i started walking away. Before i got too far the train made a sound at me and I got the secret found text.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50