Undisputed

Undisputed

View Stats:
hey quick match cowards stop bragging on quick match victories
GO TO RANKED AND RECORD THOSE FIGHTS AND UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE YOU WAIT UNTIL YOU WIN WITH QUICK MATCH AND BRAG BEATING THE TOP FIGHTERS WHEN WERE JUST PRACTICING. ATLEAST ME ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS GO TO RANK AND BUT YOU WONT BC ITS SERIOUS IN RANKED ISNT IT
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
All my my ranked matches are online. Where's your's?
I don't play ranked anymore because i'm always stuck with the same three people in my elo. One is a body upper fury spammer, the other is a holmes dodge uppercut spammer, while the other is an Ali who has the patience of god himself. I could beat them 8/10 times but it gets really boring fighting the same dudes considering i'm the only one who uses the most easiest tactic to counter, the 1-2 spam lol.
Originally posted by RI$KY RICH:
i have way more ranked fights than you. i have 4 accounts all undisputed debeamafav chavez taylor esbc best virtual boxer and mykedafalstar. so there.
Originally posted by DEBEASMAGAV:
i have way more ranked fights than you. i have 4 accounts all undisputed debeamafav chavez taylor esbc best virtual boxer and mykedafalstar. so there.
You're ESBC? Wow. That explains everything lol.

I have one account. One channel. All I need.

4 is wild you bought this game 4 times ? what a waste of money
Fdpulpe Jul 10 @ 10:47pm 
Smurf 4 account only for easy win the beginners lol what a joke, i prefer the difficulty
Originally posted by Fdpulpe:
Smurf 4 account only for easy win the beginners lol what a joke, i prefer the difficulty
have you play kingo, i pro, MajiQ, Gangstology ? they guys wash me ez there is more obviously these are just the ones that come to my mind
Fdpulpe Jul 10 @ 11:10pm 
Originally posted by Koopa:
have you play kingo, i pro, MajiQ, Gangstology ? they guys wash me ez there is more obviously these are just the ones that come to my mind

ipro good but a lot of desync when i block he touch me like I'm not blocking and often
ghost punch if the devs repair all these ghost punch and repair the guard that would be cool, kingo are good but i never see this guy like ipro but with kingo i not have desync, for the other guys I didn't know him
make sense i think i pro live closer to me that why yall have bad connection these guy will hit you with combos for days feels like your in a blender
Fdpulpe Jul 10 @ 11:30pm 
make sense i think i pro live closer to me that why yall have bad connection these guy will hit you with combos for days feels like your in a blender

the connection are very bad with a guy who live so far of me, before I thought everyone cheated. I wish I could see my ping which I have to refuse all the fights with an insane ping because I have the impression that this only disadvantages France as if we were on your server
There are only bupper/fury/taylor/srr/nelo/Kahn spammers in ranked, I play for fun, I am not desperate enough to play like that!
Originally posted by SugarKaneNosey:
There are only bupper/fury/taylor/srr/nelo/Kahn spammers in ranked, I play for fun, I am not desperate enough to play like that!

Yup same ol' fighters all the time.

4 is wild you bought this game 4 times ? what a waste of money
thats how much i love boxing hater
my mind is different from yours. i did different accounts to start a new career and also with a different boxer with a different approach not fighting the same way and tochallenge myself to see if i could do it again making it fun for me
my mind is different from yours. i did different accounts to start a new career and also with a different boxer with a different approach not fighting the same way and tochallenge myself to see if i could do it again making it fun for me

you sound like you need a big hug
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50