Undisputed

Undisputed

View Stats:
HEY RISKY RICH DONT GET ON DISCORD TALKING ABOUT IM A BODY SPAMMER I THROW 1 PUNCH AT A TIME
YOUR A COUNTER PUNCHER AND YOU WAIT TO THROW LISTEN FOR THE COUNTER PUNCH CUE THEN THROW BUT THROWING 1 BODY UPPERCUT OFFSETS YOUR WHOLE YOU FALTER AND WITHER AWAY I DONT SPAM I TIME IT AND FRUSTRATE YOU. YOU ARE WEAK MINDED.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Fdpulpe Jul 8 @ 6:45am 
Originally posted by DEBEASMAGAV:
YOUR A COUNTER PUNCHER AND YOU WAIT TO THROW LISTEN FOR THE COUNTER PUNCH CUE THEN THROW BUT THROWING 1 BODY UPPERCUT OFFSETS YOUR WHOLE YOU FALTER AND WITHER AWAY I DONT SPAM I TIME IT AND FRUSTRATE YOU. YOU ARE WEAK MINDED.
Risky rich like run everytime and counter because he cant fight cause he are bad
Fdpulpe Jul 8 @ 6:46am 
me i bodyspam the runner with pleasure
Originally posted by Fdpulpe:
Originally posted by DEBEASMAGAV:
Risky rich like run everytime and counter because he cant fight cause he are bad

Yeah me is bad. Me like to run and counter. Me love your mother long time. But if she's too fat and old, short time only.
Last edited by RI$KY RICH; Jul 9 @ 7:45pm
I had an experience with this ri$ky rich guy, very very anal
Fdpulpe Jul 10 @ 7:25am 
Originally posted by RI$KY RICH:

Yeah me is bad. Me like to run and counter. Me love your mother long time. But if she's too fat and old, short time only.

You are frustrated for talk of mother i like this but just imagine if u say me this irl it would be so much faster than this game 😎 , Remember it in this game you are my son
Originally posted by Three Ks One Hood:
I had an experience with this ri$ky rich guy, very very anal
Explain what happened. If u won good for u. Was it that serious?
Originally posted by RI$KY RICH:

You are frustrated for talk of mother i like this but just imagine if u say me this irl it would be so much faster than this game 😎 , Remember it in this game you are my son

What does it mean if I've beaten you though? I think that makes u my son. Tell her I'll be late on child support again.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50