Undisputed

Undisputed

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
76561199185686182  [developer] Feb 12 @ 6:17am
Career Mode and Character Creator Update
Hey folks,

The Career Mode and Character Creator Update is now live.

Read the update notes here:
https://steamcommunity.com/games/1451190/announcements/detail/4015591039543330502
< >
Showing 1-15 of 236 comments
I can't seem to launch the game after the update. Tried verifying game files as well!
Originally posted by PizzaTime:
I can't seem to launch the game after the update. Tried verifying game files as well!
I have the same problem
http://imgur.com/a/s8x5D7W
Last edited by Sint-Vaffel; Feb 12 @ 6:52am
Originally posted by PizzaTime:
same here
Zayn ★ Feb 12 @ 6:40am 
Played 1 game on career and it wouldn't end, timer stuck on 0:00 in the final round and can't finish the fight, can't even knock down the AI when this happens as well, gotta quit out, bug already in the first game played... this was with a premade fighter (Hamed), strange stuff.
career not working ??
Exit from Career Mode and now I can't charge my saved game. It stays on loading screen
Was holding out playing the game until career mode was out, trying it now - this has got to be one of the worst feeling games I have ever played. It feels horrible and clunky.
its bugged to hell lol
Originally posted by woody20001:
its bugged to hell lol
It's like your guy is punching under water, its horrible - like they didn't even use blend states.
Last edited by Trenbolone Flavoured Precum; Feb 12 @ 7:46am
woody20001 Feb 12 @ 7:47am 
Originally posted by Lucifer:
its bugged to hell lol
It's like your guy is punching under water, its horrible - like they didn't even use blend states.
it sucks.
Originally posted by Lucifer:
it sucks.
How long have they been working on this? I cannot believe how awful it feels, is this what they intended?
kicks you form the game ?
cant even fight game just up and closes
haha ran into my first bug, if you draw in the amateur tournament final, you cannot progress to your pro career. haha
Enzer Feb 12 @ 8:12am 
Carreer mode is loading my character forever, cant even start it properly. Everything else goes smoothly.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 236 comments
Per page: 1530 50