Demon Turf

Demon Turf

View Stats:
A question about buying the game
I wanted to be sure if I buy a legit steam key of deamon turf do I still have to buy the dlc or does it come with it becuse in all the key store there is 2 diffrent options reguler or queen edition .
Originally posted by Fabraz:
There's no "regular" edition for PC anymore, so presumably any of the regular keys listed are for the Queen's Edition.

That being said, it's totally in your rights to buy keys externally from resellers but in case you didn't know: We unfortunately don't make any money from those, only the (illegitimate) reseller does.

If you want to support us but don't have the means for a full purchase I'd recommend waiting for a sale to buy it directly on Steam! Up to you!

Cheers!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
A developer of this app has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Fabraz  [developer] Mar 19 @ 11:06am 
There's no "regular" edition for PC anymore, so presumably any of the regular keys listed are for the Queen's Edition.

That being said, it's totally in your rights to buy keys externally from resellers but in case you didn't know: We unfortunately don't make any money from those, only the (illegitimate) reseller does.

If you want to support us but don't have the means for a full purchase I'd recommend waiting for a sale to buy it directly on Steam! Up to you!

Cheers!
Yeah don't use a keyshop. That term usually refers to shady operations that effectively steal keys from the developer and sell them. If you want to get a great deal, Demon Turf is in the latest bundle added to Fanatical.com which is a legit, well-loved site.
Texus Jul 7 @ 1:20pm 
Why is it called queens edition now? I just found the game again, so maybe I will finally try it.
Fabraz  [developer] Jul 8 @ 5:55am 
Originally posted by Texus:
Why is it called queens edition now? I just found the game again, so maybe I will finally try it.

Because it now included two expansions! Neon Splash and Tower.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50