Demon Turf

Demon Turf

View Stats:
Demon Turf Owner
Hey buyed the game for a long time and wanted to play it again and saw that the queens edition so whats the differents
Originally posted by Fabraz:
Since launch we've added:
- The Level Editor! (Found in OG DT) Browse and play other people's creations!
- Demon Turf Neon Splash! A new short campaign with an adjusted moveset and spanking new levels!
- Demon Tur Tower! A roguelike-esque climb up a giant tower! You die? You start over.

You'll be greeted by a new launcher when opening the game giving you the choice to play any of this new content right off the bat!

That's why this is now considered the "Queen's Edition".
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
A developer of this app has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Fabraz  [developer] Jan 31 @ 10:56am 
Since launch we've added:
- The Level Editor! (Found in OG DT) Browse and play other people's creations!
- Demon Turf Neon Splash! A new short campaign with an adjusted moveset and spanking new levels!
- Demon Tur Tower! A roguelike-esque climb up a giant tower! You die? You start over.

You'll be greeted by a new launcher when opening the game giving you the choice to play any of this new content right off the bat!

That's why this is now considered the "Queen's Edition".
so if i want the full "demon turf" i just need to buy the dlc neon splash and not the queens edition right ?
Fabraz  [developer] Jan 31 @ 12:10pm 
Originally posted by MisterFritz:
so if i want the full "demon turf" i just need to buy the dlc neon splash and not the queens edition right ?

If you want everything you just need to own this one, Demon Turf Queen's Edition!
yeah but i only have Demon Turf and not the queens edition
steam says that i need to buy the queens edition to get splash for free or i buy just the splash edition
Fabraz  [developer] Jan 31 @ 1:27pm 
Demon Turf on Steam IS the Queen's Edition. Was a free upgrade, you got it already! If you boot it up you'll see the new launcher.
yeahr but steam says that i still need to buy the splash dlc
Fabraz  [developer] Jan 31 @ 4:57pm 
Neon Splash exists as a standalone game as well and that's what that is. You'll see it appear as free if you look at the bundle. But like I said, Neon Splash is already installed in Demon Turf Queen's Edition.

Launch Demon Turf and you will see all of them appear.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50