Demon Turf

Demon Turf

View Stats:
Splat ♥ Mar 11, 2023 @ 11:35pm
golem is a bad boss, lets just have ab unch of RNG ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ with no telegraphs and if you get hit restart the level
why was this green lit

it is soo bad

no check points

a lazer you get next to no time to figure out where the safe zone is and for a while felt like had no telegraph at all

the ice seems to just be RNG and ♥♥♥♥ you if a lazer come in at the same time

ok by some miracle i made it through phase one and the rest of the boss is just as bad, midgi makes it seem like you have to hiit a bell to progress but you have to knock off all the hands instead to get to phase 3, which is more platforming but fortunately this time theres no rng garbage and it takes only a couple jumps. but then you get to the boss fight and theres no indication on how o damage the boss, felt like just slapping hands away from through and dodging the lazer and then it died for no reason

the other bosses at least made sense and was clear on what to do from the start and deaths' didnt feel cheap due to rng
Last edited by Splat ♥; Mar 11, 2023 @ 11:48pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Fabraz  [developer] Mar 12, 2023 @ 3:33am 
In the final phase you damage the boss by hittin the exploding hands back to them. Sometimes when they do the headslam they also hit them which hurts them too.
Totally messy, totally hated it. Didn't understand the telegraph of the laser either.
NBOX21 May 29 @ 11:05pm 
I found turning off screen shake in the options menu helped tremendously for this boss. This alone made it far easier for me to keep an eye on the upcoming laser attacks while simultaneously avoiding the hail storm attacks and without falling off. :Beebz_ThumbsUp:
LUCE_777_ Jun 11 @ 10:25pm 
Yea it took me a while too. At least they tried to do something new though
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50