Kitsune Tails

Kitsune Tails

loved the demo!
hi! i really loved the demo, and i'm looking forward to the full release,but i have a few suggestions so that this game can be even better.
1: there were a few spots where i had to make blind jumps (1-2 and 1–5 iirc). would it be possible to adjust these so the player knows it's safe?
2: on controller, it was confusing that the cancel button was on X and not B (using xbox layout). i know that this can be rebound, but maybe rebind B to do the same as X by default?
3: the camera is smooth, but i wish it was faster.

this is a really gorgeous game that's super fun and correctly recognizes that lesbian romance drama was the missing piece in mario 3's formula, but these changes imo would make it *that* much better. august 1 can't come sooner :3
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Kitsune Games  [developer] Jun 26 @ 5:23am 
Thank you for your feedback! We're going to take care of the blind jumps by release. Also in our internal builds we've changed it so the menu and gameplay controls are separate, and cancel is now bound by default to the right face button. This wasn't in the demo since it necessitated a pretty major overhaul of how the input handling worked.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50