Turbo Golf Racing

Turbo Golf Racing

View Stats:
[FSG] Tawoly Mar 25, 2022 @ 8:52am
Local Multiplayer
Hi I love the concept of it, but I would only buy it if I could play against my friend in Splitscreen in one room. This looks to me as a perfect party game.
Will it have such a mode?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
hugecalf  [developer] Mar 30, 2022 @ 7:30am 
We will not have split screen on release. It is on our list of features that we would like to implement
maximus1245 Apr 5, 2022 @ 12:11pm 
+1 for 4 player splitscreen! Especially with the Steam Deck out.
-db-goNe Jun 16, 2022 @ 10:43am 
Originally posted by hugecalf:
We will not have split screen on release. It is on our list of features that we would like to implement
Shame; will keep an eye out, then.
Evil Timmy Aug 4, 2022 @ 1:26pm 
You've already got my money, but I'd definitely have more people to recommend this to as a couch co-op game. Thanks for listening!
Chronicles Aug 4, 2022 @ 8:55pm 
when i added it to my wishlist i thought it had 4 player splitscreen. Not sure why i thought that, maybe i saw screenshots and assumed or something. Either way i hope its a priority cause this would be an awesome couch coop game.
Nova Pyxis Aug 5, 2022 @ 1:09am 
+1
kooow Aug 16, 2022 @ 11:53pm 
+1 vote
-db-goNe Oct 19, 2022 @ 6:42am 
Any update on this? The kids are salivating over videos, but it's a non-starter for us, without splitscreen.
Hey_Moustache Oct 21, 2022 @ 12:36am 
Originally posted by -db-goNe:
Any update on this? The kids are salivating over videos, but it's a non-starter for us, without splitscreen.
Hi,
Unfortunately, we don't have any news on this feature at this moment in time. We will of course shout about it from the rooftops when we have more info to share :)
-db-goNe Oct 21, 2022 @ 1:57am 
Originally posted by Secret Mode Martin:
Originally posted by -db-goNe:
Hi,
Unfortunately, we don't have any news on this feature at this moment in time. We will of course shout about it from the rooftops when we have more info to share :)
Awesome rad!
Idiota125 Nov 15, 2022 @ 6:02am 
+1
NormireX Apr 20, 2023 @ 11:18am 
Offline and local play seem they will never happen. Shame as your game will die and be placed in the digital landfill. Devs need to start caring about game preservation.
-db-goNe Apr 21, 2023 @ 11:16am 
Originally posted by NormireX:
Offline and local play seem they will never happen. Shame as your game will die and be placed in the digital landfill. Devs need to start caring about game preservation.
It really is phenomenal; you'd think they'd have pride in their work and want for it to be playable in fifty years or w/e, perhaps regarded as a classic.

Strange trend.
Mathu Jun 8, 2023 @ 8:55am 
thanks for giving that possiblity
NormireX Oct 6, 2023 @ 4:49am 
Well it's offline playable now I do believe. Now split screen would be the cherry on top. Or even a pass the controller mode for the new 1v1 mode.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50