Skate Story

Skate Story

Siwkann Jun 19, 2022 @ 9:01pm
Female alternative
Would be great to have the option for a female protagonist.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Sippy  [developer] Jun 20, 2022 @ 12:01am 
Dully noted, thank you for the feedback!
it's a demon made of glass how can you tell if it's male or female?
Siwkann Jun 21, 2022 @ 9:19am 
Originally posted by Kit the Estrogen Emperor:
it's a demon made of glass how can you tell if it's male or female?
He looks male to me because of the physiology (flat chest, wide back, straight shoulder/chest/waist/hip size relation)
_TheIdiotBox_ Jun 21, 2022 @ 12:06pm 
Originally posted by Aelita:
Would be great to have the option for a female protagonist.
Did you just assume this demons gender?
Siwkann Jun 21, 2022 @ 12:20pm 
Yeah, based on observations. Am I not politicaly correct?
How dare you assume the demons gender
Jun 23, 2022 @ 3:07pm 
+1 This looks like a really cool & surreal game. I'd also like a playable female alternative. It may seem insignificant to some, but it's something that personally greatly enhances my enjoyment of a game.
Thornye Jul 25, 2022 @ 2:47pm 
+1 from me too, it would be great to have the option!
Toy Story 2 PS1 Aug 4, 2022 @ 2:13pm 
its beter not waste devlopment resources on this kkind of crap.they already have vision for who is character of game i like better him because he remin me raziel from legacy of kain .many legenary game is about a guy. wthere is enouff of womens games if you dont like it you can play them.better not to wasted time deveoping game just so some really weird ppl need to be a female characte in every single game.just my 2 cents
Hidan Sep 15, 2022 @ 5:26pm 
Originally posted by Friendly Ghostface:
How dare you assume the demons gender

Any problem with that?
I understand Aelita's point on that
Hidan Sep 15, 2022 @ 5:43pm 
Originally posted by Toy Story 2 PS1:
its beter not waste devlopment resources on this kkind of crap.they already have vision for who is character of game i like better him because he remin me raziel from legacy of kain .many legenary game is about a guy. wthere is enouff of womens games if you dont like it you can play them.better not to wasted time deveoping game just so some really weird ppl need to be a female characte in every single game.just my 2 cents

Thats the dumbest point I have ever seen in my life.....
Its literally like saying "Why we can have Female drive in NFS Heat, CaRs ArE fOr BoYs OnLy"

1. Not your call if devs are going to add Female variant
2. Same thing goes for you then, If they decide to add only female variant then you can go play games with male protagonist " Go play Blood Omen again like you said"
3. They have a vision that its a demon made out of glass, they didn't determine what gender it is so they can change everything...
4. I was creating 3D characters soo from technical point of view, adding female variant will take no longer than 15-30min to modify model and fix skinning for bones and believe or not but that modified model will also be able to use animations from its original variant
Toy Story 2 PS1 Sep 15, 2022 @ 5:52pm 
Originally posted by Deadeye PL:

Thats the dumbest point I have ever seen in my life.....
Its literally like saying "Why we can have Female drive in NFS Heat, CaRs ArE fOr BoYs OnLy"

1. Not your call if devs are going to add Female variant
2. Same thing goes for you then, If they decide to add only female variant then you can go play games with male protagonist " Go play Blood Omen again like you said"
3. They have a vision that its a demon made out of glass, they didn't determine what gender it is so they can change everything...
4. I was creating 3D characters soo from technical point of view, adding female variant will take no longer than 15-30min to modify model and fix skinning for bones and believe or not but that modified model will also be able to use animations from its original variant
kk
Hidan Sep 15, 2022 @ 5:56pm 
Originally posted by Rage Insurance:
Exactly this is like saying we need a female version of Link for the new Zelda game. :steamfacepalm:

Honestly I don't mind if there were 2 versions or more of the main character but does that mean they need their own story? Now they need more voice actors and mocap and whatever else?

Please don't ban me.

Not necessary, they might not add dubbing to the game, story can be the same for both versions like in any other game example" Far Cry 5 and 6"

This is a low polygon character so they can use same animations for both variants if made correctly "Some games are already doing that"

And about that Zelda, in that case its reinventing old character into a new one while here its just adding an cosmetic variant to it
Devin Dec 4, 2022 @ 2:18pm 
Women moment
LunaFortuna Dec 11, 2022 @ 12:40pm 
+1 for me too.

I don't mind playing male protagonists, but something makes it feel more relatable whenever I can play a female character.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
Per page: 1530 50