Skate Story

Skate Story

Is this game dead?
The last twitter post on their page was over a year ago
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Svarog Jun 3 @ 12:16pm 
Yes.
Just played Solar Ash, and that game reminded me of this, what's happening?
geebee Jun 10 @ 6:13pm 
Twitter is more dead than the development on this game. I still have hope for a 2024 release..

Originally posted by Corobanto:
Game is still alive. They were posting a month before you made this topic lol
Originally posted by geebee:
Twitter is more dead than the development on this game. I still have hope for a 2024 release..

Originally posted by Corobanto:
Game is still alive. They were posting a month before you made this topic lol
Posting on here or twitter? TIA
Sippy  [developer] Jun 12 @ 7:58am 
Heloo, the game is alive and well (in development).
As a matter of fact the game is playable at Tribeca Games Festival from June 12-16.

If you can make it ther, give it a go. If not, then I hope this makes it clear that Skate Story is still going strong!
Originally posted by Sippy:
As a matter of fact the game is playable at Tribeca Games Festival from June 12-16.

If you can make it ther, give it a go. If not, then I hope this makes it clear that Skate Story is still going strong!
Thanks for the reply.

Hey, I actually got a chance to play it in person and it's fantastic. Is there a plan to get to demo on Steam at some point? I would love to spend more time playing around with the controls in the demo's skatepark.
Farsa Jul 11 @ 10:56pm 
Originally posted by Skeleton_Jelly:

Hey, I actually got a chance to play it in person and it's fantastic. Is there a plan to get to demo on Steam at some point? I would love to spend more time playing around with the controls in the demo's skatepark.
+1

Give us the demo to play around before launch so we can make an educated purchase
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50