Portal Reloaded

Portal Reloaded

Can't launch with -vulkan argument
When I try to launch with the -vulkan launch option, it will start for a second and then crash without even loading the gui.

The reason I am trying to use -vulkan is because without it, the buttons will not work (in fullscreen). When I try to launch this mod, and Portal 2 itself, without the -vulkan option, it will first start across multiple monitors and then scale back down to 1080p as if quickly adjusting to the correct resolution. The problem is that the locations for the button functionality is not adjusted to the correct spot, so I can only click the top couple of buttons before I hit the bottom of the screen.

-vulkan fixed this for Portal 2, and I thought that would work for Portal Reloaded as well. Until this starts working, or I find some other way to get fullscreen to work, I will just have to play windowed mode. I just wanted to bring some attention to this issue so that it can be resolved in a future update. If anyone knows any alternatives, or if maybe there's something wrong on my end, please let me know.

I'm running Linux Mint 21.2 with an NVIDIA RTX 2080 Super.