Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown

Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown

Where is the demo?
I have the demo downloaded but it won't run anymore - will there be another demo or was the feedback so negative it was taken down?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
SirHawk Jun 28 @ 2:56pm 
It was limited time only, supposedly the intent was to stress test server achitecture.

https://traxion.gg/test-drive-unlimited-solar-crown-demo-old-version-optimisation-a-priority/

https://steamcommunity.com/games/1249970/announcements/detail/4178857302235589774?snr=2___ - "This demo marks a further stage in the development team's large-scale technical testing process. The aim is to test the stability of the game servers, gather key information and gather player feedback, with a view to the game's launch."
fishle Jun 28 @ 4:37pm 
no it was a limited time demo
Madfish Jul 1 @ 12:36pm 
Kinda sad but okay. I wanted to test if it was decently playable in my simrig (yeah it's kinda arcadey but some stuff can still be fun) as I don't play racing outside of it anymore.
But since the online opinions are extremely split on this topic I guess I'll just have wait it out then.
Originally posted by Madfish:
I wanted to test if it was decently playable in my simrig
What's you CPU, GPU, resolution?
Originally posted by Maskerader:
Originally posted by Madfish:
I wanted to test if it was decently playable in my simrig

Doesn't matter as many even with 4090's and 14900k's were complaining about its performance so the demo ruined it for many and if the final product is anywhere close to the subpar performance of the demo then it'll hurt the sells of the game tremendously.
gjb2074 Jul 3 @ 7:07am 
demo literally made me pull it from wishlist and buy another crew
Rain Jul 7 @ 10:12am 
Originally posted by gjb2074:
what happened?
Originally posted by Rain:
Originally posted by gjb2074:
what happened?

Let me guess... gjb2074 found the demo just as terrible as I did... and many others.
zibi_PL Jul 10 @ 1:02pm 
New demo now accessible only on consoles no PC.
Originally posted by zibi_PL:

hopefully it's a better one, otherwise they loose even more customers.
zibi_PL Jul 16 @ 4:02am 
Originally posted by Occasional Gamer:

Yes and game looks bad it is sad...

Yes and game looks bad it is sad...

The console one looks bad too? Or are you talking about the pc version we played?
Maskerader Jul 16 @ 10:36am 
The console one looks bad too? Or are you talking about the pc version we played?
I can't find any info about console betas going on right now.
I can't find any info about console betas going on right now.

Don't have a console, someone else claimed that there was a console demo going on. Seems like that info might be incorrect and the demo was last month already.
Didaibr Jul 20 @ 7:35am 
Originally posted by xTNPxSeal:

Doesn't matter as many even with 4090's and 14900k's were complaining about its performance so the demo ruined it for many and if the final product is anywhere close to the subpar performance of the demo then it'll hurt the sells of the game tremendously.

It matter for low end PC that are going to run with settings like 1080/30fps, someone with that spec will go for full on max the biggest resolution possible and more than 100fps
I just want to run with max setting with somethings on medium/low and at 1080/30fps
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50