Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown

Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown

Better than TDU1 and 2
after testing Demo , i think it will best Racing Game ever , Open World and realistic Driving mechanic , cant wait till Release , allready deinstalled Asseta Corsa
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
FeroLux Jun 28 @ 9:25am 
Thank you for the laugh !
"Realistic driving mechanic" - LOL.
This discussion board is definitely infinitely more entertaining than the demo was.
Nope

The physics are about on par but each car feels way too similar to each other. That tells me there's a big problem with how their putting in the parameters of each car model into the physics. Or maybe it's a lack of parameters that's the problem

If TDU managed to make each car feel totally unique, 18 years ago, all these other racing games have no excuse. Especially the Crew, but Forza Horizon as well.
Originally posted by SteinDrSolido:
after testing Demo , i think it will best Racing Game ever , Open World and realistic Driving mechanic , cant wait till Release , allready deinstalled Asseta Corsa
Nice bait.
@OP you are frankly delusional, either that or trying desperately to promote it, and those FMV trailers, are bloody awful, there are even more cheesy than TFATF and that's not easy to do lmfao...... It won't deserve to hold a candle to Assetto Corsa....what do you take me for?...
Last edited by Oggmeista; Jun 30 @ 3:48pm
docup87 Jun 30 @ 10:34pm 
BAIT!
Originally posted by SteinDrSolido:
Terrible PR move.
Are people so desperate for Steam awards that they've resorted to post stupid bait like this?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50